Almost 2 years already!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
I can't believe our LO's are coming up on their 2 yr birthdays! Time flies way to fast! There's is still some time before then, but I was wondering who has plans for parties? Do you have a theme? What are you planning on buying as gifts?

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

July 28th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm trying to come up with something a little different tha last year. I'm also thinking that we might go somewhere besides my house. Not sure we'll have a theme, depends on if she starts to show interest in something specific.

July 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Veteran
We are going to give our son

http://www.orninn.is/thumb/1600/imag...49c52caf6e.jpg

I havent started planning for his birthday i have a 3 year old birthday for his brother in september so ill plan that first
July 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I want to put my blinders on because there is no way my baby is almost 2! We are doing a Fresh Beat Band theme for Moo's party. Got a few things planned for it. Not sure about presents yet.

July 31st, 2012, 04:27 PM
HopeNFaith's Avatar Veteran
I think we'll be doing a Minnie Mouse theme as she's currently always requesting to watch the "Hot Dog" song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, just to see Minnie.
Not sure on the gift(s) though..hmm..
August 1st, 2012, 06:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No clue. Have a birthday for my daughter who is turning 5 at the end of August to worry about first. I honestly don't even want to think about it!

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
August 24th, 2012, 08:02 PM
*Avrys*~*Momma*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in the process of planning my soon to be 4 year old! YIKES. I can't believe Im going to have a 2 and 4 year old soon!

He wants Thomas the train and i want to do Tangled for her but DH doesnt want to do a theme. we'll see....maybe just a theme cake. lol

September 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We'll see how he does with big brother's bday, but I'm thinking of just having a family party this year. Theme will be elmo though, since he likes Elmo and we already have the decorations from big brother. lol
For gifts, I'm not sure. He has all of big brothers toys and clothes, so there's not much this kid needs or wants. haha

October 1st, 2012, 10:19 PM
Lala78's Avatar Super Mommy
Halloween party for family, friends, and neighbors in our new place with birthday party in the very beginning.

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search