Is Tommy the only

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
LO that still sleeps in his crib? Who else has a LO still in their crib? When will you transfer to a big kid bed? If you already have transferred, how is it going?

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
July 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We transferred back in March. It's going well. She still gets up in the middle of the night a few times a week, and aside from our sleep walking scare I like that she comes to me in the morning or after a nap now, rather than me having to get up and lug her all over.

Overall, it's been a good change for us.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

July 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
I just transfered Miranda when we moved to the new house, so about 3 weeks ago. It's going really well. Right now we don't have the beds put together yet, so they are sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Isabelle and her right beside each other. How many times do I walk into the room and see Miranda lying on Isabelle's pillow. it's too cute!!!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

July 30th, 2012, 01:06 PM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No london is still in the crib and will be in it for awhile. I didn't change Caden over until he was about 3. I will probably do the same with her. She never has tried to climb out and is still content in the crib.

July 30th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Shantel, that is what I'm hoping for. I hope he makes it until 3, that is what happened with Lily. He hasn't tried climbing out yet, but on vacation he figured out how to climb out of the pack n play, I hope it's not a matter of time...lol

July 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
audie is still in and i want to keep her till at least after the holidays. she also last week figured out the pack and play but has not even tryed the crib. im just afraid if i lose the crib ill lose nap time and that 3 to 4 hours audie needs!

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

July 30th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I agree Tasha, that is what I am afrad of. Tommy "usually" takes a good 3 hr nap, except for today he is on strike.

July 30th, 2012, 05:12 PM
noworries
Isaac is still in a crib. Eva slept in her crib until she was 3. I'm not planning in transferring Isaac any time soon unless he gives me a reason to.
July 30th, 2012, 07:00 PM
My girl is still in her crib, too. It still seems completely safe so I don't see a problem with it. I don't plan to switch her over until she's potty trained or wants to sleep in a toddler bed. (We bought one and are hoping to put it together within in the next week or so.)
July 30th, 2012, 07:34 PM
KirstyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Owen is still in hiscot. No plans to take the sides off.
Baby #4: Due 16/09/14
July 30th, 2012, 08:18 PM
krsnow's Avatar Super Mommy
Joey still sleeps in his crib, and I have no plans of changing that any time soon. He hasn't climbed out yet, but once in a while he tries. I don't think he would ever sleep if he had the freedom to get out of bed on his own.

July 31st, 2012, 09:16 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Ross sleeps in a toddler bed, hes been in one since he was about 17 months old - its going great

July 31st, 2012, 07:42 PM
birdblue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sam started crawling out at like 9 months! But he has always slept with us, and still does.

Thank you so much Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!

August 1st, 2012, 04:59 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sophia sleeps in her crib. She hasn't attempted to climb out of it yet.

She has figured out how to climb out of her pack'n play 3 months ago. But we had the p'np next to a bed so she used the bed to pull herself out. When we put the P'n P away from things that she can use to help her climb out she doesn't climb out.

I want to keep her in the crib a little longer (3 sounds good) if possible.
August 1st, 2012, 06:11 AM
Luvgreen19's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brendan is also still in his crib and has never tried to climb out. He sleeps well in there so we aren't messing with it until we have to. His crib turns into a toddler bed, so we'll either do that when the time comes (3 sounds good here too) or if we decide to have another baby, then we'll get him a new toddler bed and keep the crib for the new baby.
Round 2- 2013
Two failed Clomid cycles in May-June of 2013 followed by35 days of Follistim at gradually building levels + trigger+IUI= in August 2013!
It's a boy! DS#2 due April 28th, 2014!
Born via planned C-section April 22nd,2014 due to being breech

August 1st, 2012, 08:08 AM
CutlassDiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wyatt is still in his crib as well....he has "climb over" a couple times but he stays in for the most part. We would like to keep him in there a bit longer since he is such an active sleeper and don't want him sleep walking all over the house

August 1st, 2012, 07:24 PM
mommydiva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We did the move back in may. It wasn't so much she tried crawling out as much as sticking her leg in the slats and getting stuck. And we were read to move Joshua from the pnp. She is doing great but lately again here she is waking up and crawling into our bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

August 2nd, 2012, 05:50 PM
Veteran
K is still in his crib also...planning on keeping him there until he starts climbing out.
August 2nd, 2012, 07:27 PM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
I still have Alivia's crib set up, but she rarely sleeps in it. She sleeps with us for the most part.
August 5th, 2012, 06:58 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
We switched Zeke from his crib to the bottom bunk(mattress on the floor that fits perfectly) in his brother's room back in April. We have issues with our upstairs being really hot in the summer, so he needed to move downstairs for that reason. We decided to put him in his big boy bed(vs setting up the crib down there) because he had started climbing out of his crib.

He has been doing great, but still wakes up during the night to nurse sometimes. We are working on that.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search