It's deader than a door nail in here!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *AngieKH*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
K, none of this 100+ views and 3 responses. Lurkers, if you haven't introduced yourselves please do so now, regulars, please let us know how you're doing.

Aaaaand

GO!
August 5th, 2012, 10:02 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm still here (although usually on the May 2012 PR). We are doing great, Allison is starting preschool (homeschool) on August 6 and she adores her little brother.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
August 5th, 2012, 05:19 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
I check over here pretty regularly but nothing much was going on. I've got 8 weeks left to my due date with this little girl. I have an u/s this Thursday to check on my placenta since it was a bit low at 20 weeks and the doctor wants to be sure it's not going to cause any problems, really hoping that I don't have placenta previa to deal with!

My daughter, Gracie starts kindergarten on the 23rd, we're getting a home equity loan so we can pay off some bills and the car so we can trade it in to get a minivan for me and a small car for Jeff to drive back and forth to work.

Eli is learning and growing up so fast. He loves to count and is learning his letters pretty fast. He is polite and sweet so much of the time, but boy if he's upset I better watch out!
Skimboardin Mama likes this.

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), Joey (born at 39 weeks)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)
August 12th, 2012, 04:23 PM
KJZMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't been here in forever! Life is crazy! I started going to college back in March, totally online, but nonetheless demanding. Both my girls are doing sports, Kaelynne is into softball and Jaden is into soccer. So between sports, college and a 2 year old I have like 0 time! Zachary is just about potty-trained, was so much easier than I ever thought he would be!

August 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
I lurk. Still alive and doing well. Ash is doing great. We're in the process of potty training and it's going really well, aside from some poop problems from what I assume is a food allergy. Getting her tested for that soon. Have to put a call in to the allergist her pedi gave us the # for.
The baby, Matthew, is doing awesome too. Some acid reflux, but at 8 weeks being 15lbs 1oz, I'm not too worried He's on meds for it though because it made him a fussy mess 24/7.
And SO and I are celebrating our 1st anniversary next month! Yeah, I know, 1 year is small compared you some of you mamas and your DHs, but it's big to me The word marriage has come up more than once. but we're in no rush right now since we are already living together raising 2 kids.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
September 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
I'm here... well back essentially. Hope all is well!

September 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Congrats Nancy!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
October 3rd, 2012, 01:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's been a while since I've been on JM. Honestly I keep up more the facebook pages. I was on here for a while and desperately trying to resurrect this group or join with another playroom, but it just wasn't meant to be. I haven't ever officially resigned as host, but if someone wants to take over, let me know and I'll let the admins know.

We are doing well though. Noah is potty training, but by no means potty trained. He's in the 3's class at school and I'm amazed by everything he learns. Our baby girl, Emilee is 6 months old and just about crawling. I'm still working part time (3x a week) but will go back to full time in January for busy season. Hoping to go back to PT every summer, though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search