To-Do List

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 02:59 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
What's on the list for this week, ladies?

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

August 8th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Laundry, working on our remodel/renovation project(We are slowly going through our house repainting/remodeling each room. Slowly being when we have money.), and general cleaning. Trust me I have plenty more of a to-do list. This is just the top.

August 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
Cleaning (well, everyday it seems), having blood work done (yippie), getting school supplies (school starts 8/27--oi), grocery shopping (meh)...and hopefully be able to go to the beach Sunday/Monday since dear SO has two days off . I hopes!! But it has been rainy off and on all week, so who knows.

And well, probably more that I just can't think of, but that's the important stuff.

~Thanks AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my awesome siggy~
August 8th, 2012, 05:38 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Cleaning and laundry...ugh, hate doing both. I got quite a bit of my list done today: school registration, tux fitting for the boys for my sisters wedding, cup and strap for Jacob for football, school shoes, school supplies. Didn't get much cleaning done, so that's on my list for tomorrow, grocery shopping too. Oh, and schedule a time for the state lead inspector to come out and inspect our house after we got the siding project done...to see if we are still contaminated. *sigh*

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

August 9th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well my to-do list is considerably longer today than yesterday lol. Well that is if I want to be able to rest on the weekends. And yes EKKKK!!!! School starts here Aug 20, which means I'm back on call for subbing, dh is back in classes, and MB is back at daycare. So we'll have money coming in and the days I don't work I can devote to working on the remodel and housework. We are hoping to be ready at Spring Break to totally remodel our living room and kitchen. And as for getting the to-do list to a to-done list I'm sitting here on JM instead of getting busy. lol Think I'll go get busy.

August 10th, 2012, 06:13 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Umm well make it through today and tmw haha Both days I'm doing a yard sale at the in-laws and pretty much that is it for me for the rest of the week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search