You or DH?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2012, 01:05 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Do you get more comments that your LO looks like you or DH? What do you think?

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

September 1st, 2012, 02:18 PM
AutumnMommy's Avatar formerly LisaSmeesa
I get more about them looking like DH in general. Camryn looked a lot like me as a baby (she was actually identical to my brother when he was a baby) but I think she's starting to look more like DH. People from my side say that they look like me and DH's side say they look like him. I see features from both of us in both kids.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

September 2nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
People who know us say that Megan looks like DH but strangers think she looks like me. The blonde hair fools them. She looks like David did when he was younger.

September 2nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
It depends on who you ask if it's within the family. Most everyone in his family say Gabriel looks like his daddy except for his sister, she says Gabriel has more of my features. My family says he is all me with a little of his daddy's features. I think he has more of my features, tho you can tell that Ethan is his brother. Strangers are generally more likely to say he looks like his daddy.

SO says he looks like my side, always commenting on his nose which is upturned like mine.

I say, he's Gabriel and looks like Gabriel LOL. Nah, I honestly think he favors me more than his daddy, but I am biased I guess. My stepdaughter is her daddy's twin & to me is the only one who REALLY looks like him (Ethan looks just like his daddy did as a kid, tho).

~Thanks AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my awesome siggy~
September 5th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
it depends. Usually I get she looks like me but if DH has her without me people say she looks like him. I think she is a good mix but really looks like my MIL's side of the family but my DH looks more like his Dad's side KWIM?

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!
October 8th, 2012, 07:03 PM
sweet7696's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My 6yr old looks exactly like my husband. They could be twins! Ember is a much better mix of us. She has my eyes and eyebrows, but she has his face shape.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search