Getting dressed

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy
  • 1 Post By ~I ♥ my Munchkin~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2012, 01:07 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Can your pumpkin get some of their clothes on themselves?

Caleb is a master at taking his clothes off, but he can't get anything on all by himself. He knows how it goes on, but just hasn't mastered that yet.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

September 1st, 2012, 02:23 PM
AutumnMommy's Avatar formerly LisaSmeesa
She's awesome at getting them off! But she's not really able to get them on...she can sort of do shoes and she can put socks on.
Yesterday we went to Old Navy because she has very little in terms of fall clothes and jeans, etc. I picked out her jeans and she picked out this cute little dress that was on the sale rack and "asked" for it (demanded it?). So I let her carry her things and she marched right up to the counter and put them up there and was just so excited. Then she wanted to wear them at home and parade around in them...lol. I think she's gonna be trouble!

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy

September 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
MaryBeth can get dresses, shoes, and her diaper(if not covered). A few times she has gotten her pants on her feet, but she can't pull them up herself yet. She is starting to try and put on her shoes.

September 2nd, 2012, 01:05 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Megan is very good at getting undressed. She doesn't like having her clothes on at home. First thing she does when we get back from anywhere.

September 2nd, 2012, 02:49 PM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
Gabriel can get his pants off, diaper off, socks off, and he can get the arms out of his shirt, but he can't get any clothing on. He can, however, get his shoes on (tho whether or not they are on the right feet is just a coincident LOL). He rarely takes his clothes off, tho. I guess because when he's home he's usually only in a shirt or just some pajama pants.
MeggysMommy likes this.

~Thanks AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my awesome siggy~
September 2nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~I ♥ my Munchkin~ View Post
Gabriel can get his pants off, diaper off, socks off, and he can get the arms out of his shirt, but he can't get any clothing on. He can, however, get his shoes on (tho whether or not they are on the right feet is just a coincident LOL). He rarely takes his clothes off, tho. I guess because when he's home he's usually only in a shirt or just some pajama pants.
Megan usually only has a shirt or even just her diaper on at home too so that is probably why she doesn't like having them on too long.

September 5th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Macie can get shoes on some pants, and can put her own arms in her shirt (if I put the shirt over her head). She is much better at taking things off like her pants and diaper...

Thanks Chelsea (Graysmama) for my awesome siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search