Halloween

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Anyone out there?

Has anyone starte thinking about Halloween costumes for their LO?
Will you take your LO Trick-or-Treating?
September 25th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
Yup! As for costumes, who knows. We have a huge dress up trunk and they still are playing in their monster costumes from last year, so he'll prob be that again!

*thanks to Madge for my fab siggy!*

September 28th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Momma2BraylonandMadeline's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma2BraylonandMadeline
We are taking the kids to the Zoo Boo by my inlaws this year. I have two weeks to figure out what they are going to be and I have nothing so far. I think a trip to the store is in my future.

Thanks claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

October 1st, 2012, 11:55 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My kids are going to be a tiger and a monkey...going with zoo animals this year

October 2nd, 2012, 01:01 AM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
My girls are all taken care of. I got Emmersyn her costume as Target was putting them out - I didn't want to wait too long. She's going to be a fairy As for Adalyn, she's too little for any costumes and honesty - They're too expensive to spend on one for her when she won't even be 3 months yet - So I just got her a cute little outfit to wear while we take sister out TOTing.

October 2nd, 2012, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nick n Nate's Mom Send a message via MSN to Nick n Nate's Mom
Love the siggy Allyssa!Adalyn is SO stinking cute!

October 2nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I'm not sure what Kylie will be. She actually "gets" it this year, she talks about costumes and every day she has a different idea of what she'd like to be. Some ideas she has had are Rapunzel or a fairy. I'm not sure if I should let her be something she wants to be, or if I should just pick it.
As far as trick-or-treating, I'm not sure if we'll go. She doesnt know what it is. Last Halloween, we had a giant storm and Halloween was cancelled. So she has never been. I'll take her to visit family in her costume and probably to the Halloween event at the library, but other than that I'm not sure what more we will do.
October 5th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Momma2BraylonandMadeline's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma2BraylonandMadeline
We decided - Braylon is going to be a Bee and Madeline is going to be a lady bug.

Thanks claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

October 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM
mindyjean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kaedence is supposed to be a lion. And what I mean by that is he is going through this stage in which he literally FREAKS out if he has to put on a long sleeved shirt or sweatshirt of any kind. It is, not joking, a 30 minute ordeal just getting him dressed. So I am NOT very optimistic that he will put on a costume, even it means no candy like big brother. I don't know what his deal is.

Cycle #1: Antagonist protocol. 150 mL of bravelle and menopur for 8 days. Added ganirelix 2 days before ER and triggered with lupron and pregnyl.

13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized with ICSI, 2 made it to day 6, both abnormals. No transfer.

We will cycle again-stims start September 6, 2014!
October 16th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Kylie is going to be Tinkerbell. I'm not feeling great about her going as a commercial character... but being pregnant and lazy, it was just so much easier to take her to the Disney Store and let her choose a costume. She is so excited about it. The shoes are adorable, they have a little bell inside the white puff ball on the toe
October 22nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This past weekend they TOT'ed as a dragon and monster (last years) Nick wants to be SPiderman at school (which I told him OK to reluctantly) and Nate wants to be Hulk. A Hulk costume was donated to my classroom and I got permission to cut the top part off (muscles and arms) and will have him wear green sweat pants and paint his face green and hair black. I think he can pull the Hulk off! LOL Trying to get him to go as the UPS man at the zoo next weekend!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search