Nichole's TTC Journal

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2012, 07:29 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Okay, I think I'll start obsessing over here...

I'm nervous this cycle because I wasn't temping at all until the other day, when I started getting positive opk's. I will say that my NORMAL pre-o temps run around 97.2-97.7. Consistently. AND, the temps that I am getting currently are consistent with any post-o temps that I have had in the past. So, I think it definitely appears that I ovulated, and I'm guessing on the 6th, maybe 7th. Last night and this morning I've been having pretty strong cramping so not sure what that is about. Feels like period cramps.

Praying this cycle is the one!! Interesting little tid bit...if I were to get pregnant this cycle, fertility friend is telling me my due date would be 6/29/2013...and that was my exact due date 10 years ago with Austin.
October 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Momma-J's Avatar Teach Empathy!
I am so anxious for you! I know the feeling of wanting and trying so hard! Hudson took two years and it wasn't till I gave up, applied for college and a job that I became pg. I had even done several months of clomid with nothing. It's all in Gods timing and I pray this is your time!!!

Blessed Beyond Measure!
Hailey 17, Hollyn 15, Harper 12
Hudson 6, Holden 4 & Haddyn 2
October 8th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks Jenny!! I know, I need to just trust in Gods timing. I'm really trying! Sometimes, I feel like I shouldn't even be taking soy and what not, like I'm not trusting in Gods will for me. it's hard.
Momma-J likes this.
October 8th, 2012, 01:21 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I remember my clomid ov cramps were pretty strong, like period cramps... So... I'm praying SO HARD that you post a BFP here in the next couple weeks!!!
~SavedbyGrace~ likes this.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Thanks Gwynne!!!
October 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Praying for you Nichole!
~SavedbyGrace~ likes this.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
October 9th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Thank you Kelli!!
October 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM
3 days down, right? I'm going to make you go nuts over the next week and a half Big prayers for that sticky bean!

October 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Oh, I'm doing a good job of that myself..going nuts that is! I want to hold off as long as possible before testing...because I don't wanna go crazy about it and I don't want the disappointment. I'd rather just start my period without test IF I'm not pregnant.
Okay....I"m totally rambling!

All that to say that I"m sure I'll test the soonest possible! Which is when...I'm between 5-6 dpo today.
October 11th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd say 12 DPO to be safe...but I tested at 8 or 9 DPO each time You're so closer fingers crossed!! : dust:

October 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Not having any symptoms so far in the 2ww...which I generally feel pregnant before I even test. So, that's a little disappointing.

I have had cramping tho since ovulation, mainly in the evenings. That's the only thing out of the ordinary.
October 13th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Well, yesterday at 7 dpo, I had a small spot of dark brown blood on my uw. I'm hoping it was implantation spotting and not the start of my period a week early. I never get my period on time, let a lone early. No more spotting since.

Also, through out the night and now still, my noobs feel like the have been punched and bruised. :/ I don't normally get that at all for PMS, but I don't normally ovulate either, so I wouldn't have normal PMS symptoms usually I guess.

Anyway, could be two positive signs.
Momma-J likes this.
October 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Sore boobs and a little spotting are great signs!

October 14th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I can't wait to see that BFP!!!

As for when to test... *even though I tested out my trigger when TTC Kerris* I have to admit that I never get early BFP's, so my philosophy is to wait at least until 10 dpo. Can you hold out a few more days? If I were to play it safe, I'd wait at least until 11 dpo. but I hate those blank tests, even if there's still a chance for them to turn positive. bad. bad. bad.

October 14th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Dang, forgot about this thread. I been checking for an update in the SG. Ugh. Okay what day are we on??? I think you can try tomorrow looked back. Today is day 8. I'm happy about the spotting! Eek. Do you have inexpensive tests? Why not start testing I think Kelli got a bfp and day 3 or something dumb like that . Actually she needs to chime in. It was super early! Ughhh I'm so anxious!!

Blessed Beyond Measure!
October 15th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Well, because I had some .88 cent walmart tests I took one today...dumb idea. They don't say they are early...they say you can test as soon as first day of missed period. Either way, negative. Hours later, there is an evap. (I will say, I NEVER get evaps on these)

So...not going to test again until Friday.

That is an eternity away.

I'll never make it.

I have also been exhausted the last several days. Could all be pms I realize, but regardless...I'm very tired. No more booby pain, except occasionally. Nothing major tho.
October 15th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Oh heckipoo for 88 cents a stick I'd be peeing on those things every single morning! Till I got that bfp
whitehouse1 likes this.

Blessed Beyond Measure!
October 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
^^yeah, I totally will be! I just hate the BLANK test...although I fully know that with each pregnancy I've had, I haven't gotten a bfp until like 14 dpo. :/
October 15th, 2012, 05:29 PM
You are just like me!!! I never got those early BFP's and was so jealous of girls who did, and even with that knowledge, would test at like 11 or 12 dpo and NOTHING. But, 3 kids later, here I am, so those BFP's do show up eventually ; ) AND... I did use those Walmart ones, too, and they weren't nearly as dark as the FRER's, but were better than the IC's. Friday will come along before you know it! (yeah, right )

October 15th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Nichole do not use those cheap tests! I tested on 9 DPO this time around on one of those Walmart 88 cent cheapies and got a blairing BFN. Just on a whim I tested on a FRER immediately after and got a BFP. Dark for 9 DPO too. The cheap tests are cheap because they're not nearly as sensitive. It took those things forever to pick up my BFP.

Go get some FRERs!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search