need sleeping help

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2012, 08:07 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
unfortunately my daughter is just like me, in the evenings she is wide awake. bed time is a total battle around our house. she slept with us for the first year+ and from the moment she was put into her crib and now big girl bed, she has screamed and screamed.

we have a bed time routine and that works for me sometimes, not at all for my husband. it has gotten to be such a process. lately she has been sleeping with us becuase she has been sick and I was worried about her breathing she was just diagnosed with asthma. she is better now and I want my bed back. even when we put her in our bed if we aren't in there she throws a fit. a long lasting heart wrenching fit.

I need advice. she is such an easy child but it's like she feels abandoned at bed time.

6/15/13
November 7th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Can you move her to her bed after she falls asleep? Peyton falls asleep with us a lot and then we just move her. Hope it gets easier for you! And sorry no one has been around here to post!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
March 1st, 2013, 12:14 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Kelsey, I hope Delaney is sleeping for you a little better. How is it going?
Caroline - November '12

March 28th, 2013, 08:59 AM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
delaney is doing fantastic at going to bed, there is no more crying and not much coming out of her bed at night. I did the supernanny method (which i've tried before with no success) but this time it worked and it only took 3-4 nights and she had it. I don't know what is different this time but i'm sooo happy that we don't battle every night becuase it was starting to really stress me and delaney out.

6/15/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search