an overdue update

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! I've been horribly MIA! I started what I thought was going to turn into a second grade teaching position on 9-24. That ended Friday 11-2. I was working an hour from home and gone for 11 hrs a day and literally only got paid enough for gas and daycare to do the job. But it only ended because of number of students. The district decision was to make one class.

MaryBeth is doing great. She loves going to daycare now. She has a new teacher and has exploded with talking in the last two weeks. She can count to 10, bit skips 8. She can say/sing the abc's with you and will try to potty every time you take her instead of fussing. We've had limited success but have managed to get to peepee every morning and had a couple of poopies in the potty.

Need some extra thoughts and prayers for a while. My BIL and SIL hard twin girls a week ago yesterday. There is very sad news with this my SIL passed away a week ago today. They did not know they were having twins. There had been no ultrasound. When one was done one twin was head down, the other breach. SL died without ever seeing the girls. One was born with a temper and the other not breathing. both were taken to NICU. Both are doing fine and breathing on their own now. We are going back to see BIL in a week.

In case of typos I'm posting from my phone tonight.

November 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Oh no I am so so sorry to hear about your SIL will definitely keep you in my t&ps. How far gestationwise are the girls?

November 5th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Original due date of November 7. Not sure when her due date got changed nor why, but according my FIL they were 3 weeks early.

November 8th, 2012, 08:25 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
I'm so sorry, that's horrible. What happened? I sure hope the girls are doing well and my T&P's go out to you and your family.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

November 10th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are not entirely sure what happened. The girls are doing well one is home and the other should be home in a week or two. We were going up there this weekend, but decided to wait until Thanksgiving week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search