Monday moans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Let 'em out!
November 19th, 2012, 06:58 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
TTC related...I'm on CD 34, still no period (not prego) I have to go for blood work on CD3 of my next cycle. We leave for Kansas Thursday morning. If I don't start today, i'm not gonna be able to get my blood work done this month.
November 19th, 2012, 07:33 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm sorry, Nichole!! I'm not sure how your insurance is, but could you ask your doctor about possibly going to a clinic hear to have your blood drawn? Having to wait another month is so stinky

November 19th, 2012, 07:33 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
DH's wedding band broke! Kinda pissed about this since it was not cheap and we can't seem to find the paperwork for it anywhere. We're going to take it into Kays today and see what they say.

November 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Amy, I could actually go to anywhere that draws blood I believe. It's just not going to be ideal. Thursday and Sunday will be traveling, and they would like me to go in around 9'sh with no food. Hopefully, I'll either start today, or after Saturday.
November 19th, 2012, 07:58 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Gotcha At least it's POSSIBLE! Fingers crossed that you start today or after Saturday, then!

November 19th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ah man, that really stinks, Nichole! POAS, that always makes AF come for me when I see nothing! Literally, when we are TTC and if I do go late and finally decide to test, AF will show up within a few hours. It's nuts!

Moan for me-feeling lazy! Teresa was up for a few hours in the middle of the night so I am tired. Of course, the stinker is just now getting up-I've heard some noise from up there, but no shouts for MOM yet.
November 19th, 2012, 06:40 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I was late to work because I got stuck behind a multiple car crash that blocked the left two lanes of the tollway. I walked in with the kids (which is considered late) and saw my principal in the hallway -- which means he knows I was late. Because I was flustered, I marked my attendance sheet wrong and a mother of a "present" student was called to inquire about his "absence" -- which sent her into panic mode. I didn't get to get a drink of water until noon because I had kids in my room for 5 straight class periods.

Oh, and the worst part......on Friday, some kids stayed after school to write "thank you"cards for the teachers. 75% of the staff received a card. I didn't. And what really hurts is that I am the teacher who gives up every lunch period to help the kids -- they know that I'll rearrange my daycare plans after school so they can stay and get help -- I'm the one who plays the goofy social studies videos that they like to sing and dance to. I know I'm not a saint and I'm sure that some kids don't like me, but c'mon.....no one wrote me a thank you card.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search