Weekend Plans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 09:26 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
What do you have planned for the weekend?

December 14th, 2012, 09:38 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
shopping in the a.m tomorrow. Going to the North Pole (little kids amusement park) Sunday afternoon for one more visit before they close for the season (closed Christmas day through April). Cleaning. Work.

Nothing spectacular, just resting up and finishing some chores!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 15th, 2012, 05:47 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
DH actually has to work both days, so I'm on my own this weekend. Plus, with her still being so sick, I don't think we can really get out of the house for long periods of time. So it looks like we'll be doing a lot of stuff around the house -- I've got a mountain of laundry to do, gifts to wrap, and cleaning that needs to get done.

And of course with all of this to do, what am I doing right now? Putzing around on the computer! Very productive!
December 15th, 2012, 06:30 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Nothing today, but we're all going to FIL's tomorrow and making cookies Caleb is making cutout cookies and I'm making red velvet cheesecake cookies YUM

December 15th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Christmas party for DH and I this evening, hoping to go for a snowmobile ride witht the family this afternoon.

Tomorrow Sunday school then miss church come home and load the animals for the live nativity Sunday afternoon

December 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH planbed a surprise weekend getaway to San Antonio. We have had a nice leisurely vacation and are headed back home now.

December 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
We went to the in laws for the weekend, home now

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
December 16th, 2012, 06:13 PM
uvatigger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Spent whole weekend with family!!!
Fridays event reminded it had been a while since we have spent the whole weekend together
It was magical
no yelling just enjoying the time!!

December 17th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Friday night hubby got stuck at work late so we had a late dinner, hubby + boys caught up on some DVRed shows, read books, and went to bed

Saturday morning Nathan had play practice, hubby dropped him off on the way to the airport, Lukas, Teresa and I hit the grocery store, then went to pick Nathan up. Boys played with Legos for several hours (without arguing ), Teresa played/watched tv while I worked on some holiday baking. Then after dinner we took an hour or so drive to go see a Christmas lights display. It was really neat!

Sunday we had a relax around the house day. Hubby watched football, the boys and I decorated our cut out cookies, and I got some other goodies made too.

Today I have to return to reality-cleaning, laundry, and packing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search