Are you doing any special xmas crafts with the kids?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Celine
  • 1 Post By hilachu

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I managed to do the photo magnets as gifts this year. And I squeezed in decorating a ginger bread man for her great grandma's xmas gift. I also got her involved in some of the early baking that I did and put in the freezer. She helped me decorate the trees and she helped me wrap the gift she picked for her daddy.

But we didn't get to anything else. I would have loved to do construction paper chains for the tree or even have her help me thread berries and popcorn...but we didn't get that done this year. Maybe next year.

What are you and your little ones crafting this Christmas?

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

December 18th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We baked and decorated sugar cookies. I tried to get them to make Christmas cards while I washed the dishes, but my eldest wandered off and the little one scribbled for a while with a yellow marker before finally abandoning!

December 18th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are very crafty Becky.

We did some foam sticker craft kits from Michaels. One was a snowman ornament for our tree, one was a gingerbread house and a bigger snowman for the window. A couple of winter doorhangers. We also made some reindeer sticker scenes and colored winter-themed printouts that I pulled from the web.

I have a gingerbread house I wanted to build but it has too many little choking parts that I don't want to make it with Sophia.

We baked a banana bread the other day together but no cookies yet. I am afraid if I make cookies I will eat them all. Like really eat them all. I love sweets way too much.
shockandawe likes this.
December 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
did these (made some for us and one for each grandparent):
Meet the Dubiens: melted perler bead and cookie cutter ornaments
shockandawe likes this.

December 20th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Those are awesome! I'm going to have to remember those for next year!

Maggie got some modelling clay at one of our xmas parties last weekend. So we made a couple of ornaments the other night. Well, let's say I did most of the hard work...she helped.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search