2014 by 2014

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree37Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Happy Friday!
January 11th, 2013, 01:55 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Yeay for Friday and weather in the 60s Got to take Caleb to the park for the first time in a long time (been too cold) and he had a blast!

January 11th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It was warm here too, but we had rain so everything is wet. I don't think I have ever seen grass this green in January!
January 11th, 2013, 05:49 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Blech! I liked hearing the rain last night, but these mild winters are starting to worry me.

Walking Dead tonight!!!!! Well, at least for us. Splurging and buying a couple of episodes off the computer. Nothing says romance like snuggling up on the couch watching a bunch of zombies destroy civilization!
whitehouse1 likes this.
January 12th, 2013, 06:38 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
We're taking Caleb to a hobby train show in STL today, he's going to freak when he sees them all They also have a Thomas train for the kids to ride on there!
~Kris~ likes this.

January 12th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
We are digging out from the blizzard.This one was a good one hwys closed, schools, businesses closed. Crazy !!

My children have been locked in the house for 3 days and driving me CRAZY !!

January 12th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send them out to shovel!

Today we have some stuff to do around the house. The buyers requested we replace the smoke/carnbon monoxide detectors, change an exterior outlet that wasn't working properly, and some other small things. Hubby is at the store now getting the supplies. He's going to work on the fixes while I work on getting more stuff taken to the garage. Today's mission: get everything out from under the basement stairs. EEEK!

Tomorrow we have my niece's baptism, so nothing will get done tomorrow.

I just want to get moved!!!

I fell asleep last night around 9, laying next to Teresa on the floor, woke around midnight and moved to our bed. Then she woke up about 5 more times so I spent more time on the floor. Thankfully the kids were quiet when they woke up and I was able to sleep until 745 so despite the wakings and floor sleeping, I feel halfway rested.
January 12th, 2013, 03:15 PM
lilybell08's Avatar Bethany
I hope you are able to get some rest tonight, Kris!

My goodness it is freezing today. Brrr!!! I can't wait for some California weather next weekend. Not much is going on here. We went to the rec center earlier, changed a tire on the car, and took Matthew to a play date. I'm just being lazy and watching the Broncos game now.
January 12th, 2013, 05:46 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Just catching up on this LONG thread

You are all some busy ladies.

We have been busy around here, our mud room is 90% done we have the organization system set up and Rob just made coat hooks to match, hug up pictures and my paper organizer. SO happy He is just staining the shoe shelf and we are done
~Kris~ and mrsdaiwa24 like this.

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
January 12th, 2013, 07:49 PM
What a day! Forgot to call the doctor back........found out we ran over a screw and one of my tires is almost flat.....stuck inside the house all day.....but I did get my remote control starter, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Callie, I can't wait to see pics!
January 12th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ditto to wanting to see pictures, Callie!

I have all these ideas in my head of what I want to do in the new house, but a lot will come down to how much $ is left. I hate only having estimates for now of how much all the closing costs are! I like to plan it all out! Hopefully we have less than 5 weeks here! I got a lot of stuff moved to the garage today. It is insane how much stuff we have.
January 13th, 2013, 11:29 AM
That will be one of things I will dread about moving, Kris -- we have soooooooo much stuff in this house. I can't imagine having to pack up our entire house -- and our house isn't even that big!

Going to FINALLY do some updating in Betsy's baby book. I think I'm really far behind. It's one of those things that never gets done because there's always a huge to-do list of more important things. However, my work laptop battery is dead and I left the charger at school, so I can't do any school work. Betsy did a great job of playing by herself in her room this morning and I was able to get some chores done. So, I actually have the time to do it without feeling guilty!
irish luck likes this.
January 13th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Bah! Didn't update the baby book. Info is scattered all over the place and the pics that need to go in are missing. Daily life seriously gets in the way of doing these things!!! I can't even find her official two year pics.

Oh, and it's freezing in this house!
January 13th, 2013, 04:43 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
I promise I will eventually get pictures... I tried to take a couple on my phone but the mud room is hard to get a picture of unless i can zoom out.... it is little

Amy I dont even have a baby book started for Gavin YIKES!!! one day I will have to get on that, put stuff from different places together

Kris, I have decided that moving with children and husbands that have alot of stuff (for us a million woodworking things and boxes and boxes of spindles!!!) is HORRIBLE!!! in the end though it is worth though!

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
January 13th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Brrrrr it was cold today!!! We had a huge layer of ice on the truck that hubby had to get off before we could leave this morning. My niece was bapitzed today. It was good too see her again so I could get a baby fix. <3 the smell of babies!!!

Teresa slept on the way down there and on the way back, so I have a feeling she will be up for at least another hour. I'd like to go to bed now!

Tomorrow is Monday already.
January 13th, 2013, 06:30 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Amy, I don't even HAVE a baby book for Max. I am majorly failing in that department. I would love to scrapbook for both kids, but I don't see it happening.

January 13th, 2013, 07:15 PM
uvatigger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
NO baby book for either child --my wedding pics are still in a hat box after 12 years

January 13th, 2013, 07:37 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
I don't have a baby book either!! Kinda glad I'm not the only FTM without one! I do want to get my blog printed though - maybe that kinda counts!

This weekend FLEW by! My SIL shower is next weekend, then I am flying out to see my BFF in San Diego! First time to ever leave the boys for this long! Have never even been away from Eli for so long! AH! Nervous! And I'm nervous about my milk supply/compromising BFing. But I'm excited too!

What's everyone got going on this week?

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
January 14th, 2013, 06:57 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
I have a baby book for E but I think only the first page is filled out what's worse is although I have done birthday videos both years and included pictures since birth to 2 years and have a photo book made, I still haven't printed any of the photos I have since she's been born I look at the 1,000's of digital pics I have and the thought of going through all of them and making them print ready is mind boggling....I suck! Definitely going to get that done this year.

The weekend really went fast! We watched some Walking Dead episodes (on #5 of season 2)...it's disturbing Amy...and gross, but very interesting and all I want to do is watch another!

Nothing planned here this week. The kids have a 4 day weekend from school so watching my friends 2 boys on Friday and hanging out with their family Sat night for some drinks. Nothing else in the cards. It's COLD outside right now and E and I are staying in.

How was everyone else's weekend?

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

January 14th, 2013, 07:56 AM
lilybell08's Avatar Bethany
I have baby books for Matthew and Ella but neither of them are filled out. Maybe I should do something about that.
Matthew had blood in his urine last night so we are off to the pedi today. Poor guy was really freaked out about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search