2014 by 2014

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree37Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh scary, Bethany! I hope it was just a fluke thing and he's okay!

I have baby books for the kids, but they certainly aren't as detailed as the ones my mom kept for me and my sisters! I should get their picture books updated to include Christmas though!

Brr it's cold. I know it's winter, but I was kinda liking the warmness. If we had some snow maybe I wouldn't dislike the cold so much, but my boys are seriously so disappointed about no snow!

Went and walked 4 miles at the Y this morning. Kids are watching a quick show, then we need lunch and I need to see what packing/moving stuff around I can get done.
January 14th, 2013, 11:44 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
I hope Mathew is okay Bethany!! KUP

On my way out the door to our first ultrasound, FX everything is okay!
whitehouse1 likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 05:57 PM
lilybell08's Avatar Bethany
Well whatever was going on with Matthew is cleared up so that's good news. I went to the grocery store after his appointment and our stupid car broke down AGAIN though. We just got the clutch fixed but apparently it is still broken. I'm looking into renting a car for our trip now. Hopefully we can swing that.
January 14th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh man, how nerve wracking! Hope you can rent one so that you don't have to worry about more problems on your trip! When are you leaving? Are the kids excited about going to Disney?
January 14th, 2013, 07:58 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Oh Bethany! I'm sorry to read about the car. Glad to see that Matthew's issue has cleared up.

Trisha, season 2 is about to get SOOOO GOOOD! Just wait. It's crazy good. And if you think it's disturbing now, just wait -- the "zombie poop" is about to hit the fan!

Kelli, have fun on your trip! I've never been to San Diego. Enjoy the nice weather!

As for me, I've been having horrible cramps today. Normally when AF hits, I have an easy time but holy macaroni -- these have been bad. Just waiting for the wee one to fall asleep and then I can go to bed.

And speaking of the wee one, she brought tears to my eyes today when I saw her putting her babies into their cradle, tucking them in, and then going to each side of the cradle to rock them and sing "Rockabye baby". It was so incredibly sweet. She's such a good little mommy. Of course, later she told me that she was going to leave one of her babies in her play kitchen sink (she was "washing" its hair) so she could "go to the mall". Yep, not-so-sweet there!
January 15th, 2013, 08:59 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Aww, that is sweet, Amy!! I even love her "going to the mall"!

Today in the car, Max kept saying, "not funny, mama!" So I asked him, "What's not funny Max?" And he said "You!" Thanks buddy. But he then said "You special and amazing, mama!" So it cleared that up
mrsdaiwa24 and whitehouse1 like this.

January 15th, 2013, 11:54 AM
lilybell08's Avatar Bethany
Betsy and Max are so cute!
We went ahead and got a rental car. We are leaving at about 4 am Thursday morning. Matthew is so excited. I put some Mickey stickers on our calendar so we could count down the days until we leave and every time I cross a day off he jumps up and down. Ella talks about it a lot but she keeps telling me we are going in two weeks.
AtomicMama and whitehouse1 like this.
January 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Oh, I can't even imagine how excited they must be Bethany! They're going to have such a great time!

Amy, Max is so sweet! And he's funny too!

I haven't slept in a couple of nights. Betsy was up every hour crying in her sleep last night. Even though DH went in to sleep on the floor, she still kept crying -- which woke me up every time. The night before, I just couldn't fall asleep.

Betsy's newest goofy phrase is "Stop for gas RIGHT NOW". I have NO idea where that one came from -- I've never said that to DH. She must say it 30 times a day!!!
January 15th, 2013, 06:06 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
awe Betsy and Max are too cute!!

Bethany you guys are going to have the most amazing time

I dont have a baby book persay... i have different tid bits of info that are not put together at all... nothing like my dad

He has probably 75 computer pages printed of what my sister and I did, things we said.. he covered probably 7 years... pretty impressive for a dad to do. Some of the phrases are so funny

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
January 15th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Glad Mathew is okay Bethany! You all are going to have a blast

Callie that is sooo sweet of your dad to keep such detailed sort of baby book! I dont really have a baby book for Caleb. I keep yearly scrapbooks for the family as a whole though I use mixbook.com so it makes it pretty easy to get in and do some updating whenni have time. Even so Im a few months behind still!

Since ive decided to drop out of my DDC Im sharing our first ultrasound pic with you ladies

This Blob is Caleb's little brother or sister, hard to believe We didnt get to hear the heartbeat, but we did get to see the flickering of it

Been cleaning like crazy...my BFF gets here Thursday

January 15th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Such a cute little blob

Did you tell your BFF yet or are you waiting to tell her in person???

2nd night in a row Teresa kept fooling around and I moved her back to her crib. Hopefully she'll settle down soon. I did the same last night, but she woke up around 1130 crying and when I went in her room, she asked to go back to the boy's room. I moved her and she went back to sleep. Not sure what will happen for tonight!
January 16th, 2013, 08:33 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
So exciting, Coetta!!

January 16th, 2013, 09:48 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Ohhhhh YAY Coetta!!! Hi baby!!

Bethany I'm so excited for you!

Jude was up til 4 AM last night/this morning!! I hate growth spurts!! Arg!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
January 16th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Thanks ladies. No I couldn't wait to tell my BFF Kris....I told her minutes after I found out

Ack Kelli growth spurts are awful when they keep them up! Hope he makes up for it tonight though.

Nothing exciting going on here today.....

January 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
So cute Coetta!!

Bethany - You are doing Disneyland right? We leave for Disney World in 16 days. I totally get your excitement and I'm so jealous you are going so soon!!

My knee has been hurting me since yesterday. I have no idea what happened but I tried to go for my run and I couldn't do it my left knee hurt so much. I just did my 6km route but walking yesterday and it felt fine walking. Today it hurts so much.

January 18th, 2013, 06:12 AM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Jen hope your leg is ok today

Bethany I hope you are having a great time!

Happy Friday!!
Ugh it is a PD day so our class is overflowing at daycare and both my regular coteachers are off.... sigh it is going to be a long day, and I am on closing shift at least I have Logan with me so I dont have to race around at night picking him up

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
January 18th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about the knee, Jen.

I hope the day goes by quickly for you, Callie! I remember hating the closing shift when I did day camp in the summers while I was a teacher. Almost every summer there were reasons why I got stuck with it more often than I should have and it ticked me off!

We're going to have a semi lazy day at home today. I have been neglecting the cleaning since we've been moving things out of the basement/boxing things up, but I can't take it now. The house needs a thorough cleaning today. Lukas and Teresa are staying in jammies. The boys want to have another game night and Nathan is hoping for LIFE. We played last week and it took 2 hours to play!
January 18th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Sorry about your knee Jen! And sorry about the no sleep Kelli -- I hope Jude gives you a break soon!

Yay for the baby "blob"!!!! It's such an exciting time for you Coetta!

Working from home this afternoon. With my parents going to the doctor, I had to make alternate arrangements for Betsy today --- since we had an afternoon inservice, I was able to pick her up and come home early. I promised I'd work on the inservice stuff here.

I've been putting my iPod on shuffle lately. It's been fun "rediscovering" songs that I haven't listened to in a long, long time.
January 19th, 2013, 08:46 AM
DH put our new living room 6 cube bookcase/storage unit together last night and I'm already regretting not getting the 8 cube one. She has so much stuff -- so many little things that need a "home -- it's already full and there's still more stuff. Too much stuff!!!!!!!

I've been on an organizing kick lately as again, there is just too much stuff in our little house. I bought some cute baskets for our entryway closet to put each of our accessories (hates, gloves, scarfs) and some new hangers -- then I went through and removed half of the coats that we just don't wear any more. It's amazing how different it already looks!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
January 19th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
WTG for decluttering the closet! It's always great to clear some things out!

What size house do you think you want to get when you move? I can't wait to have more space at the new house! I wish everything would just get done already!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search