Best Christmas gifts?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By irish luck
  • 1 Post By AtomicMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What was your favorite gift?

What was your sweet pea's favorite gift?
January 1st, 2013, 05:16 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
What was your favorite gift? Buying my best friend's plane ticket to come here in a couple weeks

What was your sweet pea's favorite gift? Definitely his trains and tracks he plays with nearly every second of the day now

January 1st, 2013, 05:20 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
I liked the $ .. that sounds horrible but I can go guilt free shopping so that is nice

Gavin liked everything, in the moment he really like the cheese sandwich from santa
AtomicMama likes this.

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
January 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
TanyaMM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really like all the clothes I was able to get with the Gift Certificates I received. Plus I treated myself to a new pair of downhill skis which is a combo Christmas - Birthday Present to myself.

Myles really likes his Big Boots Dino Truck we got for him.

Thank you GraysMama for the awesome Siggy

January 1st, 2013, 06:55 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
DH bought me a remote starter for my car -- it hasn't been installed yet, but I'm excited to not have to scrape the ice off my car every morning!

Betsy's favorite gifts were probably her baby dolly diaper bag and baby dolly crib mobile, her doctor kit, and her Barbie car.
January 2nd, 2013, 07:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was glad to get a new purse. I had been looking for one in December and couldn't find exactly what I wanted, then one night when hubby and I were out, I did. I told him I would wrap it up for myself.

Teresa is loving the Melissa and Doug Christmas Cookie set. She was "baking" me lots of cookies last night! She got it from my mom.
January 2nd, 2013, 08:24 AM
lilybell08's Avatar Bethany
I didn't really get anything for Christmas for myself. Dh's mom got us a DVD player for the car as a family present which is what I really wanted though.

Ella has not stopped playing with her Barbie Squinkies house.
January 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
What was your favorite gift? My KitchenAid mixer

What was your sweet pea's favorite gift? His horse (the kind with springs that you can bounce on)
~Kris~ likes this.

January 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got an espresso machine and wish I could have more than two cups of latte per day. Should probably get some decaf, or my baby will stop sleeping.
Milan loves everything we got him, really everything. The Mack truck and a pirate ship must be his faves.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
January 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
whitehouse's Avatar My name is Kelli :)
What was your favorite gift? My plane ticket to go to California

What was your sweet pea's favorite gift? His dinosaur train train tracks

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley
January 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM
MonkeyBugMommy's Avatar Brooke
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBugMommy
I didn't really get anything for Chtistmas. I bought myself a couple of Fiestaware bowls to wrap and put under the tree so the kids wouldn't wonder why Santa didn't bring me anything.

Lucy loves her Bucky pirate ship! She plays with it every day. She likes her Bitty Baby, Hola, a lot, too.
January 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
What was your favorite gift? I have enjoyed my new Temperpedic pillow from John's mom.

What was your sweet pea's favorite gift? I think he loves these little cars that pull back and roll. He also plays with his toy guitar. Both given to him by his grandmom (John's mom).

January 7th, 2013, 08:15 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
I like my keyboard for my iPad and the USB switch for my 2 laptops. I can plug my 1TB external hard drive into it and use it on both laptops by pushing a button...MUCH easier and faster. I also love my AG Caroline that I bought for myself and all the gift cards and cash I got

Elaina's favorites are her Loving Family dollhouse and probably her Minnie Mouse Boutique sets. I actually sent her Innotab back because she wasn't impressed with it at all, nor was I. The few age appropriate games they had were quite cheesy and the games are $25 each. She has a much wider selection of apps and games on my iPod and learns much more so I'm considering just getting her her own iPod.

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

January 7th, 2013, 08:29 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Me: We bought an ipad to share...although I have to say, I don't ever use it. Adam does all the time. I just don't get into it for some reason. And I REALLY wanted one. Boo! I wish I would have gotten a camera...soon enough.

Grace: Probably her doll house. She plays at it for hours every day. It's so cute to listen to her imagination at work!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search