We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Get Teresa potty trained
2. Get pregnant!
4. Keep emergency fund at 3 months of expenses (we're at ~8.5 months now, but that will drop significantly when we close on the new house)
5. Keep eating out/family outings(museums/zoo memberships, etc)/vacations total to under $500/month.
6. Be more generous with our donations
7. Run 2 races
8. Incorporate more veggies into our meals
9. Be more understanding about hubby going to the airport
10. Have more family game/puzzle/movie nights at home
11. Learn to sew/first project: cloth napkins
1. Call my sister every other Saturday. We have been living via text and email for the past 4 years. I need to work on that relationship so I figured a good ole fashion phone call is the best way to go. Our schedules are so conflicting that Saturday is really the only day we can talk.
2. Invite a different family/friend over at least once a month. We have some friends we hang out with almost every Friday night. We've become lazy about entertaining since Luke has been born. We used to have different people over for dinner every week. I can't handle that, but I can handle having some other friends over. I even have a list of 12 people/families I want to invite. LOL!
Ones I am still mulling over
3. Do weights every other Saturday. I need weight training. I am stronger, leaner, have a better body image. I just get lazy and want to nap or get on the internet or have some down time while the kids nap on Saturday. If I plan to do it every other Sat (on top of 2 days a week of Pilates and 3 runs) I should be fine.
4. Stay unplugged from 5-7. I did really good at this when I first established that rule. But I have gotten lazy. It's like a little escape from reality for me. With my new position, I can't really do any social media (beside Twitter - but that's really for my job) during the work day. So when I get home I want to scan FB and IG real quick. Well, when you've been 'off' of it all day, those posts add up and I really need to be focused on the kids and my husband. I just don't know if I can stick to this resolution....that's why I am scared. I have never made a resolution in which I have to do something everyday. I learned my lesson a while ago with that. It's unrealistic for me.
5. Get my second tattoo. I have been talking about this tattoo for years. I know what I want. I have drawn it. I have narrowed it's location on my body to 2 spots. I just need to do it.
Here are some of mine so far, but I am still working on them and compared to all of yours some might seem really silly but I'm not joking
1) Talk more about my joys than my gripes. Basically I want this year to be more about the positive than the negative. 2011 was very hard on our family, 2012 was a year of healing, and for this year I would like for it to be a year of joy.
2) Unplugged from when D gets home from work til bedtime.
3) Dance more (I know this sounds so silly, but for me this correlates with number one on my list)
4) Write more letters (yes, snail mail) to friends and family. I started this last year around October and I want to be better about it in 2012.