Boys: Toilet Targets

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM
megpie
Did you ever use these with your boys when PTing?

I'm ready to start teaching Jude to stand and pee.

I have an old box of Piddlers toilet targets that I used with Lucas. I think I'm going to see if these will get him interested.............
January 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Never used them but we haven't started training him to stand to pee yet cause he's still too short for our toilet and we don't have a good stool for him to stand on. He's mastered aiming already since he has to hold it down to pee while sitting.
January 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
megpie
Jude is holding his penis down when he's sitting on the toliet and he's got that down. I just tried to show him how to stand and pee and he was acting scared. I got Lucas to show him what to do w/ the target and Jude laughed and said Ohhh it's a game!

He still wanted to sit to pee, so I'll try again later. Jude has a lot of room to hover over the toilet with his penis, lol, so we just have to get over his fear of standing to pee.

We've used the potty chair for two weeks and I'm already so sick of it. I was going to give it 2 more weeks, but I decided today that tonight is the last night and it's going away. Going right to the toilet is soooooooo much easier.
January 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have NO idea how Connor got trained to stand. I took him to the church nursery one morning and he came home peeing standing up lol.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

January 16th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't gotten that far with Kelen. I remember using Cheerios with my little brother.

January 18th, 2013, 04:00 PM
megpie
Day 2 of trying to teach him to stand and it still totally freaks him out.....any suggestions??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search