Weekend Plans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What's going on for you this weekend?
January 18th, 2013, 09:17 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Just relaxing!

Leslie

January 18th, 2013, 11:44 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
C.L.E.A.N!!! My kids' rooms was a disaster, so time to purge and clean The lower level needs a total clean, too... my brother (and his wife and 2 dogs) are coming in for a visit and this always moves me to do a 1/2 way spring cleaning!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 18th, 2013, 11:56 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Work-at-home this afternoon.....pick up my mom's birthday gift (grandkid pic) tonight at the mall.....Saturday, celebrate DH's grandma's birthday.....Sunday, celebrate my mom's birthday.....Monday, recover! (Oh, and clean the house, assemble the new organization/storage piece for the living room, do the laundry, and catch up here!)
January 18th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hubby just called and said that his work will be moving Aug 1 to the south side of town. We where hoping to look into buying a house next yr and I have been doing my research for the area we are now. I think we will be taking a drive down towards LIttleton to check out the area and get a feel for it. So I can start my research down there. Well at least they didn't decided to do this after we purchased a home. The commute would suck.

January 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Good luck finding a house, Tiffany! I've been through Littleton a while a go and there are some really nice places I think the schools are pretty good there, too! Steering away from commuting is a GREAT idea. I can't imagine fighting Denver traffic. YUCK

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 18th, 2013, 06:02 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
We got nothing! other than grocery shopping and picking up a present for Logan to give at a party next week. I kick my myself for having to buy at full price but my stock is depleted as we gave it all away to the angel tree at christmas

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
January 19th, 2013, 06:31 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
We are SOOO thankful to have a quiet weekend. Last night some friends came over for pizza. They come over every other Friday so it's really relaxed. Evan has a playdate at 10:30 while I run to the grocery. Luke has a birthday party at 4, which I am still undecided about because we were going to go out to dinner tonight. We have to eat at at 5:30 and that might interfere with the bday party. So, we'll see what we decide. Tomorrow is outdoor park/playground time all morning and church at night. It is supposed to be beautiful here so we are taking advantage of outdoor time!

January 19th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Last night we vegged out at home-got pizza and let the boys play video games while we hung out on the couch!

This morning we've been working on the basement-hubby's packing up stuff in the workshop area and I purged/shredded some papers from the filing cabinet and then filed a bunch of papers that were sitting on top. I never know why I don't just file them when I take them down there, it would make life so much easier! I'm taking a quick break, waiting for the roofer to get here (we have to replace 1 shingle!). Then it will be back to work in the basement for a few more hours. Tonight my sister is watching the kids so we can go to the airplane group's yearly banquet.

Tomorrow we have church and then probably more working on the house.
January 19th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Callie I hate when a kids birthday party sneaks up and I don't have a gift.

Gwynne I'm glad we have time to figure out what we want to do. We checked out Littleton and Highlands Ranch. The house's are soooooo close together. I don't know if we can do that. It took us an hour to get back home tonight and there was no work week traffic. His work has several customers up on the north side of town. He is going to talk to someone and see if they can at least give him one load a day up north and he can just keep parking his truck up here. Plus we can get more bang for our buck where we are now. Its gonna be a long wait to see how it goes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search