Weekend Wrap up

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How was your weekend?

What did you do?

Best part?

Worst part?
January 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
How was your weekend? Too short!

What did you do? Ran errands, hung out at home, and went to my nephew's birthday party.

Best part? Not only did Betsy have a lot of fun at the party, she was AMAZINGLY good when we came home -- she slept for a bit in the car and then played with her toys down in the living room for over an hour!

Worst part? On Friday night's trip to Super Target -- I was the mean mom who put her toddler into a very public time out on the bench next to the pharmacy. I was super embarrassed, but it needed to happen as she was trying to escape from the shopping cart (even though she was buckled in, she was coming dangerously close to getting out of the cheap strap).
January 27th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How was your weekend? Good

What did you do?Sat we just hung around the house. Sun we went south to look at a couple other area's.

Best part?"ma don't need no luv da" "put your glasses back on" " me cuddle ma" LOL

Worst part? Geez I'm sitting here and can't think of nothing. Everything went smoothly.

January 28th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Mom2#1Drakester's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How was your weekend? really good. today not so good though darn it.

What did you do? Drake got to play with a few of his cousins. Went to church and toured my old school b/c they were having an open house. Now i really want to send my kids there too but it so expensive

Best part? seeing my old school.

Worst part? last couple of nights Drake has been getting up and just leaving his room.

thank you tasha_mae for the great siggy!
January 28th, 2013, 06:14 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
How was your weekend? Pretty good...I agree though, way too short!

What did you do? We replaced our mailbox system and filed our taxes on Saturday. Yesterday we had a birthday party to go to which was a lot of fun. Last night was boring though, nothing on TV

Best part? Nothing in particular

Worst part? Nothing in particular lol

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

January 28th, 2013, 12:52 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
How was your weekend? Insanely busy!

What did you do? Friday we had friends over for a super casual take out dinner. Saturday Evan had a birthday party from 9-12 in the morning, John recorded Sat afternoon from 1-5 and then Saturday night we had a different family over for dinner. This time I cooked. Sunday we had a friend's 5 year old over for a play date while they looked for houses. We went to church last night...whew..I need a weekend from my weekend!

Best part?Saturday night dinner guest. Good friends, good food, good conversation and the kids had a blast!

Worst part? Sunday afternoon - Something woke Luke up after 30 minutes of being down for a nap. He woke up crying and didn't stop for 3 hours. When we went to leave for church at 4:30 I discovered both of Evan's carseats were in John's car (he goes early since he plays in the band) so we were stranded at home. We put both car seats in there b/c we took all the kids during the playdate to the park. The couple that came over Sat night happened to be driving by to pick up their daughter's sweater that I put in our mailbox, saw us playing outside and stopped. I told them what happened. They just happen to leave Lyle's at their parents, so they put Evan in their carseat, I loaded up Luke and we all made it to church. It ended just fine, but that was definitely stressful on top of Luke's horrible mood!

January 28th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Funny car seat story, Amanda!

How was your weekend? Fairly typical for lately

What did you do? Friday night-watched some shows with the kids, put them to bed around 830 and then crashed ourselves Saturday we worked on stuff in the house-patching and painting holes, more packing, Sunday we had church, I took Nathan to a bday party and then vegged around in the afternoon

Best part? Getting stuff done

Worst part? Actually doing the stuff
January 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
How was your weekend? Great!

What did you do? We were still on vacation, so we skied, played, hung around in the hot tub, went out to a nice dinner with no kids on Saturday night!

Best part? Skiing and dinner on Saturday

Worst part? 11 hour car ride home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search