Sooo whats been going on?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By kimmiejo
  • 1 Post By cfm
  • 1 Post By BelloFiglioLA
  • 1 Post By erinpb
  • 1 Post By HippieLove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 01:50 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Whats new with you, in the last year or so? Had another baby? New job?... what's new?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
January 29th, 2013, 06:09 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
not much...same job, no new kiddos (done having kiddos lol), my life isn't that exciting I guess, my mom is doing well post cancer treatment which pretty much consumed much of last year, hoping that continues and we can all stay healthy this year and for many more.
HippieLove likes this.
January 29th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not much to report here. No new kids, but I am babysitting a 7 month old 5 days a week. Just until June. It is definitely inoculating me against having more kids!
HippieLove likes this.

January 29th, 2013, 11:28 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I've been at my "new" job for just over a year. DH graduates school next week and finally has a full time job in his field! Hopefully tax money will help get us caught up to date on bills and we can start fresh with little to no debt.

We are TTC now so hopefully we'll have a new baby this year!

We are also planning a family vacay with just the 3 of us to Florida this summer! Can't wait to finalize those plans.

Other than that, it's just cold and wintery here. (Actually we are getting a little break mid week but back to cold after that) Not much else going on!
HippieLove likes this.

January 29th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Life is crazy, but good.

Last year I switched positions in the company. Was promoted to Director of Catering. But it's very stressful, I work a lot of hours now. Mixed feelings about it all, but chugging along.

We went to Disneyworld last spring. Fantastic trip! We left Luke with my parents/inlaws and had a great time with Hayden. She was the perfect age! We also went to New Orleans in November for a family wedding. Had a blast.

I had a hysterectomy last March, so clearly no more babies for me!

Hayden started 1st grade last fall. She's as sassy as ever.

Luke is in preschool and talking up a storm.

Ummm..that is it in a nutshell.
HippieLove likes this.
January 29th, 2013, 02:47 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Sounds like everything is going well for everyone. I didn't know about your Mum Kim (at least I don't think) but I'm so glad to hear she's doing well.

Nothing exciting here really, I had another babe, she's 7 months old. That's about all...
kimmiejo likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
January 29th, 2013, 07:11 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
I've lost 102 lbs since Jett was born last Jan. feel great about myself but still want to lose some more. Still trying to decide if we want more kids. Money wise we shouldn't but I think my heart wants 1 more eventually.

January 30th, 2013, 10:14 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Last year was both good and bad. Rachel turned 1 in August, started walking and talking up a storm already. Alicia was/is fully potty trained and started Gymnastics in Sept. We didn't have any new kids or jobs. But we bought a new house, that I LOVE! The one big down fall of last year was my moms breast cancer returned, she just finished her chemo treatments which were extremely hard on her and now on to doing surgery mid feb.

Last edited by ChoMomma; January 30th, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
January 31st, 2013, 04:53 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dahlia just turned one, she is still my new baby But we intend to try for #3 in August. DH ended his work at home job this month and is only working for the church now- this means a big paycut but will be so worth it and we are excited about it since he will have more time now. We finally paid off our student loans 7 months ago - that was a huge thing for us. Oh and I started homeschooling Dallas a couple months ago too!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

February 27th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I had a new baby in November. You'd never know from my FB page. It's not like I post 100 pictures of her every day or anything. Akadia still isn't potty trained, but we are working on it. She is all caught up with her speech though thanks to speech therapy. She's been doing that for about 7 months now and we can't get her to shut up. Aside from that and the untimely death of our bunny last month, not much going on here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search