Crib Bedding

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you still using the crib bedding you bought when your LO was born? If you switched them to a toddler or big bed, what did you do with the bedding? If you are planning for more kids, will you be re-using it (if it's the same gender)?

-------------------------------------------------

On another note, I'm looking for baby bedding and having a hard time finding something I like. Any ideas where to shop? I've checked ebay, home outfitters, winners/homesense, sears, babiesrus...

I dont mind if it's a US only store/shipping...i can have it shipped to a US address.
February 20th, 2013, 07:46 AM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're still using Eli's. He's in a toddler bed so it still fits and he LOVES his crib blanket. He had the woodland theme but is now in a car bed so it doesn't really go but, oh well, he's happy.

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

February 20th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i still use Trey's crib bedding for Olivia. Its pretty gender nuetral...and even if it weren't, i'd still use it. I never bought bedding for Olivia, my mom did buy her some random girly sheets...and i use those too, and they just dont match the rest of the bedding when i'm using them. she rarely sleeps in her crib, but i am in the process of getting her back in her crib.

When i moved Trey to a toddler bed, i bought him a new bedding set - Yo Gabba Gabba. And then i sold it and the toddler bed together.
February 20th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I sold Major's crib bedding. It cost me a small a fortune so I wanted to recoup some of my money. I have several spare crib sheets that I would/will use if there is a next baby but I wouldn't have re-used the crib bedding/themed set.

I would just google crib bedding and see what comes up. I know there are several sites that specialize in ONLY kid's/baby bedding.
February 20th, 2013, 08:47 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
We are still using CJ's. He loves his quilt. Plus one of his favorite teddy bears is the teddy bear that matches it.
If it is still in decent condition when he's done with it I'll save it.

February 20th, 2013, 09:55 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't buy the crib bedding set. I bought neutral colored sheets and then bumpers. I use the sheets still, but neither sleeps in their beds.

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
February 20th, 2013, 11:20 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never planned to get a crib bedding set with Grace, but someone did give us one. We only ever used the crib skirt and the fitted sheet (which Grace actually uses at daycare still). We never used the bumper, blanket, or whatever else came in the set. We only ever had a sheet and the crib skirt on her crib. When she moved into the toddler bed, we kept using the crib mattress & sheets, and she just covers up with whichever random blanket(s) she wants--she doesn't have a comforter right now. Once she gets in a bigger bed, we'll buy her some actual bedding. I also don't plan to get this new baby a bedding set.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

February 20th, 2013, 01:39 PM
megpie
I only got a crib bedding set with my first child....then with #2 and #3 they didn't have crib sets (no bumper, no crib skirt, etc)

Jude is still using some of the crib sheets on his toddler bed (same mattress)

Sarah---I've prob said it a ton here, but my FAVE place to look/shop or get inspiration for baby decorating is Land of Nod.
Kids Furniture | Kids Bedding | Baby Nursery & Gear | Baby Bedding | Kids Toys | Kids Storage | The Land of Nod
February 20th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I packed it all away with the clothes. It's Pooh and gender neutral.

February 20th, 2013, 10:04 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm using the crib set for Owen now. There wasn't a ton of time between when Connor moved to his twin bed and when Owen was born so I didn't have it packed away very long.

Connor had a twin bed now, so he wouldn't have been using it anyway. Plus he really wanted Cars sheets.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

February 20th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We didn't really have the whole bedding set with Violet. We had some sheets, a bumper and quilt, all bought seperate. The sheets were the only things used! And now we have a toddler set on her bed. It has the alphabet in all different colors

February 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You're all making me feel guilty about wanting to buy a new one lol

I had the whole set for J and we used all the pieces. She slept in her nursery from 6 months until about 2.5 years old. I don't want to re-use the same bedding because we are in a new house and baby has a new room that has to be re-painted anyways, so I want a new theme. I will def try to sell J's old bedding though, still in good condition!

I just don't remember beddings being this expensive!
February 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
She is in a toddler bed right now and we still use just the fitted sheet from her bedding. If the new baby is a girl, we will use the same stuff.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
February 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
have you tried searching ebay? Mattea doesn't use her crib bedding as shes in a toddler bed now. Its actually sitting in the crib in what will be the babies room. I won't be using it even if this new baby is a girl. I loved it but I want something new for this one

February 27th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
His bedding is in the closet. I got it from babysupermall.com. Im not sure if they ship to Canada but they have a lot of variety

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search