Spring/Summer wardrobe

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have clothes for your LO to wear when the weather heats up?

Do you tend to buy most everything all at once or buy clothes as you see them?
February 21st, 2013, 03:52 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We tend to buy things as we need/see them. We do Have some spring/summer stuff...some things from last year will still fit, and some things she wore in fall/winter will still be OK for spring. By summer she'll have outgrown her long pants, but she'll be wearing shorts or dresses anyway, probably, and a lit of those still fit from last year.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

February 21st, 2013, 07:27 PM
megpie
I just organized his closet last week....clothes of all sizes were just thrown in a mound on the floor. Looks like he'll have enough for spring/summer....if he needs anything it will be minimal I think----and he may just need sandals????
February 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not sure what B needs for spring/summer. I need to get her spring clothes out to go thru before our trip to Florida so I will evaluate when I do that.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
February 21st, 2013, 07:44 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought Major new spring/summer clothes with the President's day sales last weekend. I will just need some sandals maybe?? Although he prefers sneakers.
February 21st, 2013, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have gotten her some cute summer stuff from Once Upon a Child and I hit up the Red Balloon sale at Gymboree and got a ton of stuff!!!! Including a pair of flip flops. My aunt also got her a bathing suit
I am suuuuuure I will be buying some more stuff soon though

February 21st, 2013, 09:20 PM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I usually buy as needed. I'm not that organized. I usually go out shopping on my lunch break when my mom complains that the kids don't have enough clothes.

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

February 22nd, 2013, 12:45 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I buy all year long. I live to shop! She's set until like Spring 2014.....

The only thing she needs is some keens for the Summer and some cute sandals.

February 22nd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i dont do a lot of shopping. Olivia will need some summer clothes, i think Trey is set (from hand-me-downs). When i do go shopping, however, it's because we are really lacking on a particular type of clothing (pants, underwear, socks, etc)..then we'll hit up Children's Place or Wal-mart...or whereever is having some good sales and buy a ton of that item. Trey has about 20 different pair of track pants, all different colors, because of a shopping excusion like that. we usually buy a little big, so he can grow into them.
February 22nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes he has plenty. I usually buy his clothes 3 times a year. Its helping that he has been in one size since last summer

February 23rd, 2013, 08:46 PM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
Yep, I just bought her some summer clothes yesterday and she can still wear a lot of her last year stuff.

February 24th, 2013, 07:25 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I've been buying things as I see them. I had so much stuff picked out from the old navy baby & kids sale but it wouldn't let me check out. I tried for 3 days & gave up. I'll probably dig out last year's stuff soon & see what fits then go buy what she needs.
February 24th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
Simon will still fit in his shorts from last year and he has a lot, and tons of shirts too. Sammy has way too many hand me downs to go shopping for. I usually just buy the things that I really love because they both have plenty of clothes. I did buy some clearance pants from target for both of them yesterday and each another sweater that was on clearance.
Only thing I will probably buy is shoes, socks and underwear.
February 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
We buy as we need things but since Mer has everything still from Robbie and Bryce it's not a lot that we buy.
February 24th, 2013, 10:36 PM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just went shopping yesterday and got some great deals off of the clearance racks at Gymboree. I also bought Hudson a ton of stuff from Gymboree during the Presidents day sale. Harrison has a crap load of stuff but I still bought him some nicer outfits. And Braylon I just got 13 pairs of Gymboree shorts from a yard sale site today for $20 ... in great condition. Having 3 boys they have way to much... and I really need to go through stuff.
February 25th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I stock up on clothes/shoes as I see them and when on sale, all year long. Although I still do last min shopping too...it just really depends.
February 25th, 2013, 02:13 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I try to buy all year long when stuff is on sale, but I think we're going to be needing some shorts. He's growing so fast that I can never goes his size a year ahead of time.

We're probably set on shirts.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

February 26th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have soooo many summer things for her already. When I have seen things I like I have been picking them up

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search