It's the weekend...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mrsdaiwa24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
What are you up to this weekend?

March 1st, 2013, 12:57 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
DH is going to a range with some buddies tomorrow so it'll just be me and Caleb hanging out. Sunday might go to the in-laws. Ive been dying for the cocoa rolls my FIL makes

March 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Taking Betsy to visit with her grandparents tomorrow as Day 2 of the bathroom remodel continues. Then, wait for it.....wait for it......WE'RE GOING ON A DATE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's our 5th wedding anniversary. The last time we went on a date was last year's anniversary, so this is long overdue.

I think we'll take Betsy to visit with her other grandparents tomorrow so the contractor can continue working in the bathroom. I have 105 essays to grade, so I need to get going on them!
~Kris~, AtomicMama and -Trish- like this.
March 1st, 2013, 08:07 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow we are having a mini party for Jordan's birthday. Basically just cake/ice cream with family. Can't believe he's going to be 4! Then dh, Brett and I are going to play laser tag with some friends. We're supposed to go over their house for video games but I'm not sure I'll stay for that.
Sunday, maybe church. It depends. The youngest 4 have had snotty noses for over a week. That's about it.

March 2nd, 2013, 06:52 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Today Adam went to help install flooring, so he's gonna be gone all day. Hopefully I will be feeling like sewing some finally after a week being sick with strep. Tomorrow, church and relaxing.
March 2nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
Last night I was supposed to take E to the lower school play, Willy Wonka, but I was so exhausted that I didn't get off the couch from 6-8pm. They kiddos brought me books to read them and played with hotwheels along my legs and I was a-ok with that.

We have a birthday party at the Firestation today at 11 and then John and I are headed to an adult party later tonight. Irish family that does a big St. Patty's day event every March. It's earlier this year, but oh well, it'll be nice to at an adult party!

Sunday is laundry and church! Not much different from any other weekend.

March 2nd, 2013, 08:56 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
We're cleaning the chimney/woodstove out. Working. I slept in until 8 today! Just a quiet weekend.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent all day Saturday moving almost all the rest of the stuff from my apartment. We got a truck and got most of it out. We still have to make a few more trips during the week. Sunday we woke up to a flooded basement because the washer broke. So we did church/Dave Ramsey class and then went out and bought a new washer. It won't be delivered until the 22nd though. Yikes!

March 5th, 2013, 12:03 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Oh no! Sorry to read about your basement Amy!
March 5th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh no, Amy!

We spent the weekend doing house stuff.
March 8th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Oh no, Amy! That sounds awful!!

This is the start of a new weekend and we are getting snowed in, again!! No work for me since it requires traveling many places.

March 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
yikes Amy! that blows!

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search