We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Can we find 100 things are are thankful for today? I'll start....
1. I am thankful that my family is all healthy!
2. I am thankful that my husband provides so well for us that I can be home with my kids.
3. I am thankful that we saved our butts off for several years so that we can get all this messy stuff done at once!
4. I am thankful that Nathan's new teacher recognized his advanced skills and is going to be working with a 4th grade math book with him.
5. I am thankful to not have to cook last night and tonight (going out since we aren't supposed to be on the floor unless we have to)
6. I'm thankful my husband gets to stay home with us every day
7. I'm thankful for healthy kiddos (the belly baby too )
8. I'm thankful for warmer weather today so we can go to the zoo
9. I'm thankful for a husband who makes us all breakfast every morning!
10. I am thankful Jesus died on the cross for my sins.
11. I am thankful my husband puts our marriage as one of his highest priorities.
12. I am thankful my kids are healthy and happy.
13. I am thankful I am I am healthy enough to exercise which changes my mood drastically.
14. I am thankful that tomorrow will be a beautiful day!
15. I'm thankful that my career affords me the opportunity to stay home with my kids.
16. I'm thankful that our town is wonderfully conservative, even if our state isn't (at the moment).
17. I'm thankful that DH is so good with the kids
18. I'm thankful that we don't have to worry about finances
19. I'm thankful that my family is all blessed with good health
20. I'm thankful that my kids are smart and loving and super sweet!
21. I'm thankful for my wonderful and amazing daughter.
22. I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday and this incredibly long week is over.
23. I'm thankful for a smooth drop off this morning and my on time arrival for a faculty meeting.
24. I'm thankful for my supportive mom and step-dad.
25. I'm thankful Betsy is closer and closer to getting potty trained!
26. I'm thankful for the unending love and forgiveness of my Savior.
27. I'm thankful for my husband, for his love and for all the millions of things he does to make my life easier.
28. I'm thankful for Max and for Sam and their little smiles and laughter.
29. I'm thankful for my parents and their support, even now that I'm grown.
30. I'm thankful for my in laws and how wonderful they are to me, and to Max.
31. I'm thankful for my brother and SIL
32. I'm thankful for Dunley's sister (my other SIL, haha) and what a great friend she has become.
33. I'm thankful for JM and my September Mama community!
34. I'm thankful for my home.
35. I'm thankful for my career and the chance to provide for my family. And the fact that my boss is so understanding. And that I can sneak out to yoga at lunchtime.
36. I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family.
37. I'm thankful for yoga and how much it helps me relax and refresh and feel better about my body.
__________________ Amy: Wife to my Handsome Husband Mommy to my superhero, Max (3) and Luckiest Bonus Mama to Sammy (5)
38. Im thankful for all of the smiles Gabriel puts on my face.
39. Im thankful for getting home safe today in a really awful and unexpected storm.
40. Im thankful that DH and I both have jobs that provide us with stability.
41. Im thankful for my familys great health.
42. Im thankful to live in a country that provides us with the freedom to make our own choices in life.
43. Im thankful for even the pains and discomforts that carrying this new baby may bring.