Bad words

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 06:21 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has your LO dropped a bad word yet? Any funny stories to share?

March 22nd, 2013, 07:01 AM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope. We aren't big cursers and are really good about not cussing in front of him.

Major
March 22nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No. And I'd like to keep it that way

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

March 22nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole1110 View Post
Nope. We aren't big cursers and are really good about not cussing in front of him.
Same. She hasn't really been exposed to any yet. But dh told me the other day that he yelled something at a crazy driver the other day, and Grace said, "what did you say?" And he said that it was a bad word and he was sorry. Luckily there has been no repeating.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i have a potty mouth. trying to change that.

Trey has said "sh*t" and when I said, "What did you say??" he said, "nuffing". I said, "you didnt say anything??", Trey: "nooo...i not say sh*t!" -- but that was a while back, and I think i already shared that. I cant think of anything he's said recently.
March 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, but he seems to have forgotten them for now. He dropped a piece of chicken and said, "I dropped my d*** chicken!"

March 22nd, 2013, 01:35 PM
megpie
We try to be clean, but.......there's the rare slip-up too.

I guess it was about a month ago Jude came to me and say "D-A-M" spells D.A.M.N......I'm not even sure he knew that was a curse word. He does know he's not allowed to say stupid....
March 22nd, 2013, 06:23 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Today she said "it's too d.a.m.n. windy outside today!"..but usually she doesn't say bad words.

Last edited by doodoosmom; March 22nd, 2013 at 06:27 PM.
March 22nd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No, thank goodness, even though I've had to yell at Hubby and MIL about their language. So far, the only dubious mimicking was last night. Hubby saw a license plate that started with BBS -- "Big Boobie Service!" When Kelen repeated it, I looked at hubby and said "This is why we watch our language!"

March 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm pretty bad at what I consider minor swear words like crap and WTH. He's repeated a couple of times. The other night while watching a terrible hockey game I yell out "What the h***!" Eli looks up and says "What the h***? What what the h*** mean?" I was trying so hard not to laugh because it sounded so innocent but I was totally doing the silent laugh thing. Eli waits expectantly for a response and when I don't answer he goes back to his computer as if to say, "You're nuts mommy!"

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

March 23rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When we were in Iowa, the girls 7 year old cousin said "what the hell?!" Dakota instantly picked it up and would say it.

After about a month of random WTH she stopped

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
March 25th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Heaven's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stupid...shutup....b!tch....*****....

ya...not very proud right now lol

the fourth word is supposed to be "poop"....but starting with "s"
March 25th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She said idiot the other day! She called me an idiot! So she went in time out and was bawling and said "You don't love me anymore!!!!" then she said "Easter isn't going to even happen anymore, because you are being mean to me!"

It was a fun afternoon

March 25th, 2013, 10:06 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
Madison has said one and we don't cuss so I have no idea where she heard it. She says stupid and shut up and we tell her those aren't nice words and not to say them and she thinks fat is a bad word.

March 25th, 2013, 06:02 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not a big curser, but dh on the other hand is BIG TIME! But thankfully she hasn't said anything too horrible.
I did notice a couple of weeks ago B was saying "what the he ck?" alot....lol which means I must have been saying it alot without realizing it. I've cut back since then.

She said "shutup" a few nights ago and I gasped.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
March 28th, 2013, 08:51 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man....Izzy has said all of them at some point. The first time I think she was around 18 months, and she was looking in the full length mirror in our room. She said, "f***, s***, f***, s***." She immediately looked at me for my response and she started to laugh so hard as if she knew she was doing something she shouldn't.

She only swears when she hears someone swear. There was a guy in front of us in a check-out line the other day, and he dropped something and said "what the f***?!" As we were driving home....she kept repeating it and laughing. We just ignore her if she does most of the time and that seems to work. If we laugh or get mad, she just wants to do it more because she knows that she's getting to us.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search