Easter baskets

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 03:53 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What did your LO think of their Easter basket? Did they get anything that they liked better than everything else? Were they more interested in gifts or candy (if they had both).

How much Easter candy have YOU eaten?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 3rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eli loved his. He mostly got Kinder Surprise eggs of all different sizes and a book. The book is still on the kitchen table where he's been reading it every day since Easter morning. The Kinder Surprises are still in the fridge half eaten. He wanted to open up each one of them to get the toy on Easter morning but he couldn't eat all the chocolate so there's a bowl full of Kinder chocolate in there. He hasn't been asking for chocolate lately so I think he's a little sick of it, lol!

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

April 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM
gina!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chase got a few movies (Max & Ruby Easter, & Alvin and the Chipmunks Easter) plus jelly beans (that I ate ) glow sticks, bubbles, noise putty & a small Lego Chima set....he seemed pleased. We also did an egg hunt outside on the beach which they all liked. I think the noise putty is his favorite.
April 4th, 2013, 09:53 AM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Connor got a set of the DJ diecast cars from Cars I bought used on ebay. He's been wanting them so bad. So, those were definitely his favorite.

He also got Cars PJs, a Cars shirt, a train he wanted, and 2 other forecast cars he liked. I'm sure there wad more but I can't remember.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

April 4th, 2013, 12:23 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Grace got a Tinkerbell doll, a stuffed bunny, and some little animal figurines, as well as a big chocolate bunny, and some other candy in plastic eggs. She didn't touch the candy on Easter. She gave the stuffed bunny a hug, and played with the animal figurines some, but she was ALL about the Tinkerbell. She has removable clothes, shoes and wings, and she had Tinkerbell with her at all times (even in bed) for the first few days.

I haven't eaten any candy out of Grace's basket (and neither has she, really), but I did eat some of the leftovers that we didn't put in the basket.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 6th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kelen got a new bike, which he seems to like even though he's ridden it once. It's just been too rainy. FIL sent him a bunny holding a basketball, which Kelen promptly threw on the floor yelling "BOUNCE!" I didn't actually put a lot of candy in his basket, but we currently have a container of jellybeans on the coffee table which he likes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search