Potty Training

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Potty Training
100% Potty Trained (Day & Night) 4 19.05%
Day Time Trained 4 19.05%
Partially Trained 3 14.29%
Not at All 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TanyaMM

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 01:30 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
How is it going?

Chase is partially trained. It really depends on the day. Some days he stays dry almost the entire day and other days he could care less whether is goes in his pull up or not. We haven't even tried night time yet.

I hope he gets trained prior to August when school starts because he is supposed to be 100% day time trained for school.

April 5th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Teresa is not trained at all. Things were just too crazy with packing/moving/unpacking to pay attention to the clock and make her go. I was not in the mood for accidents, so she's been in diapers still. I seem to have terrible luck with PTing my kids, so I am not holding my breath. She'll eventually do it.
April 5th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gabriel is pretty much fully day time trained now. Just in the last week or two he has become very stubborn and independent wanting to only wear underwear and go by himself without any assistance. At his demand I even let him wear underwear to school this week, where he would never take the time to go for them before, and hes only had one accident each day at school all day. He does even better at home. Im expecting him to regress some when baby comes tho.

April 5th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Milan is fully tained. We trained him during the day and he trained himself for night time, with a couple of accidents when my boys started sleeping in the same room. I really love not having to deal with diapers!

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
April 5th, 2013, 06:59 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Betsy wears just underwear at school and rarely has an accident. At home, she insists on wearing pull-ups -- some days she's dry all day, other days she has accidents. There's no pattern to it.
April 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
He's mostly potty trained. He just discovered the hole in his undies and realized he can pull his "junk" through and go pee that way, and wow, did that excite him! So, we have a couple of accidents still, but mostly when we're out and he doesn't tell me he has to go until he's already wet everything.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
April 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Not at all here. We're thinking about starting to work towards it soon though.

April 6th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Not at all here, He has no interest. He will go potty 1st thing in the morning and that's it. I am thinking summer when he sees his brother peeing on a tree and such he will start....I hope

Thank You tasha_mae

April 7th, 2013, 01:06 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Not even close. He's gone on the potty occasionally. He wants to wear big boy undies, but rarely wants to use the potty. I haven't really worked too hard with him, though, other than asking/encouraging and talking about it. With moving a few months ago, and then knowing his daycare would switch, I just wasn't pushing it because of the change. He starts his new daycare on Monday, so once he gets settled, I'll probably start pushing him harder. I'd LOVE for him to be PT by May when we go to Disney, but I'm not counting on it.

April 7th, 2013, 06:08 PM
TanyaMM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Myles is 100% trained during the day and naps. He hasn't had an accident in a long time. He's pretty good at night, usually dry in the morning. We still put a diaper on him during the night tho. He's all undies during the day. He also indepently uses the bathroom, as long as the light is on he goes in and does it all on his own. He's standing now too, with a little stool and he wipes the rim and puts the seat down. Figured I'd teach him early to have good manneres
amonstersmomma and Kumii like this.

Thank you GraysMama for the awesome Siggy

April 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM
-Trish-'s Avatar Mom to 3boys & a Princess
Elaina is fully trained. She hasn't had an accident for over a month and even goes to poop by herself without telling me. I still put a pull-up on her at bedtime but she has woke up dry for almost a month now. Most of the time after she wakes up in the morning, she still won't need to pee until a hour or so later...girl has a bladder of steel! LOL My 10 year old was the same way, and still is.

Thank you so much Alethia for my GORGEOUS siggy!!

April 8th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
not at all. He has no interest, plus I wasn't really pushing it hard. I am planning on doing it more actively once it becomes warmer around here.

April 8th, 2013, 09:12 PM
lilybell08's Avatar Bethany
Ella is pretty much 100% potty trained. She has accidents every once in awhile when she is playing and not paying attention so I still try to remind her often. I got very lucky with her but Matthew was 4.25 before he would even try to potty train so it was nice to have the easy time with her.
April 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM
uvatigger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
not at all
we will start pting sometime in may
but im so not worried abt it

April 17th, 2013, 05:20 AM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
Jackson does better at school than at home.

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search