Sleepovers

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 11:16 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has your LO asked to do a sleepover with a friend yet?

May 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No. She likes to go play at her buddy's house down the street, but she's never asked to spend the night anywhere.

May 6th, 2013, 08:44 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, not yet. But he loved having his cousin stay with us

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

May 7th, 2013, 07:53 AM
gina!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No
May 7th, 2013, 01:08 PM
taterm's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bella asked for the first time last Friday. She stayed with her bff b/c dh and I had a work dinner to attend. When we went to pick her up she asked to spend the night. But I think it was b/c we have been talking about her spending the night at Meme's house for our anniversary.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!
May 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My best friend's son has stayed with us over night..but Trey has never stayed at anyone elses house. and hasnt asked to. He still wakes up in the middle of the night, so i'd be nervous about that.

the last time we visited my brother's house...Trey slept on the 2nd floor with my nephew. My brother happened to fall asleep on the couch on the main floor. and Tim & I were sleeping in the guest bedroom in the basement (so, two sets of stairs down) Apparently, Trey tried to come find us in the middle of the night, and fell all the way down the stairs from the second floor to the main floor. It was enough to wake Tim up - he heard "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom" coming from above us, but WHY he didnt think it might have been Trey falling down the stairs, i dont know. My brother obviously heard it, since he was sleeping in the living room. He ran to him, and Trey slept with him on the couch for the rest of the night...but i felt SO bad when i found out the next morning. So, now, i'm a bit leary...
May 7th, 2013, 05:36 PM
megpie
Only grandparents. None of my kids have had sleepovers with friends or vice versa. It won't happen until at least 3rd grade. One of Ava's friend's mom asked her over for a sleepover when she was in preschool and I seriously had to bite my tongue from saying ***?
May 7th, 2013, 06:27 PM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It hasn't come up yet. I don't think he'd be able to fall asleep in a strange house or if someone else was over. I agree with Meg, he's just too young for that kind of thing and I wouldn't be willing to keep someone else's kid overnight at this age either except for maybe family if the parents needed an overnight sitter.

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

May 7th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Nicole1110's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No he hasn't asked. I watched my friends son overnight last weekend but that's as close to a sleepover as he's had. I wouldn't let him stay over at someone else's house at this age.

May 15th, 2013, 12:17 PM
mysticalgal28's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Braylons has had a couple of his friends spend the night (2 of them were girls and my friends' daughters) anyways he has been part of that. But he doesn't really have any friends his age they are all older. My nephew has spent the night a couple times and my cousins... so he is no stranger to it.. he does sleep over at my parents house alot they are 100 yards away though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search