Trampolines

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2013, 04:15 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a trampoline? Indoor or outdoor? Link if you have a recommendation! Does your LO like it?

June 2nd, 2013, 05:14 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, we don't. Our neighbors do, but I don't know anything about it...

June 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We don't. I'd love to get one if we had the space.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

June 2nd, 2013, 11:28 PM
RobinJS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate trampolines because my sister got double bounced off a trampoline when she was little and landed in a bush. Her back was sore for a few days and my mom took her to the doctor. She had xrays done and they saw nothing so they said just to rest and she'd recover. Anywho years passed and she experienced back pain off and on ever since. It seemed very strange to my mom that a kid was always complaining about a sore back. Eventually she got xrays done again and she has a twisted spine. It twists about a quarter turn from her mid to lower back. The doctor feels that it was scar tissue from her previous injury that built up and caused the damage to her spine. If that's the case, I don't want to run the risk of that happening to my kids. I will let them go on if I'm the spotter and they go on one at a time, even when there's an enclosure.

Eli Gunnar 1.11.10

June 3rd, 2013, 05:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
we have one of those tiny, indoor trampolines - like this:

we dont have a big one...i think DH said once that we couldnt because of our home owners insurance. My brother has one, and his girls love it. Trey plays on theirs all the time.
June 3rd, 2013, 06:02 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was a kid I had one like that heather. A one person indoor one with a handle. I loved it.

June 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Maxs Mumma's Avatar Veteran
We have a 12foot one with an enclosure. We haven't got the enclosure on it at the moment because it got bent and twisted when the whole tramp went flying over a fence in high winds last october. So they do need to be anchored down if you live somewhere windy. Max loves to play on his but I won't let him on with others.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search