Preschool plans

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2013, 02:08 PM
krsnow's Avatar Super Mommy
Are you sending your LO to preschool? If so, what type of preschool? How many days\hours will they be there?

I enrolled my LO in our park district preschool. I really like the program and the teachers. It will be 2 days a week, for 2 hrs a day. It is a 2.5 & 3 year old class, and they allow pull ups, but won't help them go to the bathroom. If I can get him successfully potty trained, then I can move him to the 3\4 year old class which I think would be better. This will be the 1st time I leave him in a strange place with strangers, so I am a little nervous about how he will adjust. he is used to me leaving him with grandparents and an aunt but that's about it.

July 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM
amonstersmomma's Avatar Coetta Dawn
Caleb won't be in preschool school, but we may enroll him in something else. After the baby is here and we have a decent routine going...maybe Jan/Feb. The local fitness center where he takes swim classes offers a lot of classes for toddlers (music, art, sports etc). Like your LO he isnt ever left with anyone besides close family, but being in the swim classes has made him a lot more comfortable with it.

July 25th, 2013, 11:16 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
My LO will be homeschooled for pre-school.

Leslie

July 25th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gabriel's current daycare has a preschool program he will move up to. I think hell be there for two years, one in the private pre K and one in the GA public pre K, since his late birthday holds him back a year before starting kindergarten.

July 27th, 2013, 10:48 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Betsy's daycare is preschool-based, so she is already in a structured, preschool-like environment. When she moves up to the 3 yr old classroom, it will really kick into high gear. She'll got three full days a week once I go back to school in the fall.

I was so incredibly nervous to send Betsy to daycare -- prior to that, she had only ever been watched by family. It was tough the first couple of weeks and there were lots of tears on BOTH of our parts, BUT.....it has been so worth it so see her thrive and grow. Some kids don't need preschool but Betsy certainly does (she's an only child who rarely sees her cousins, so this helps her with socializing as well).
July 30th, 2013, 05:53 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
He's in preschool starting this fall. He's going one day a week for now, and if he loves it and thrives (I suspect he will) he'll start 2 days a week in the spring. It's an all day program, and they take naps in the afternoon. He'll go to this preschool for 3 years and then start Kindergarten!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
August 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
No preschool here

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
August 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
Emmie & Jackson's daycare is also pre-school/Pre-K based... Jackson will start their preschool program at the end of this month and Emmie will start their Pre-K program.

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

August 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Max is in preschool, but like Betsy, it's because his day care is preschool based.

January 28th, 2014, 05:48 PM
** Mandy **
Samantha is in preschool two mornings a week this year, then will be three mornings next year and four the following year before starting Kindergarten.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search