How much are you eating a day?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
My husband is horrible about this! With both the eating and the drinking. Its so hard to eat or drink much of anything right now that I just want to tell him to shut up, but I know he means well!

July 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM
SherrieAnn's Avatar 1st time Mama FEB2011
I'm with you ladies omg! SO is all over me about "What are you eating, what have you drank today, how do you feel, have you gotten sick, why aren't you answering the phone when I call or text..." I looked at him and said Ok first time daddy I need you to back off before I tell you how I really feel. Love him dearly but sleep is all I'm craving. I've looked up what is needed daily for intake and all that jazz. It's like their concerned but scared we aren't doing enough to ensure the little bean is ok... I tell you let them try the first tri and see who's still standing at the end.. --- sorry had to vent.
July 2nd, 2010, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacey Stacy View Post
I think I'm eating about the same maybe a little more, I do snack a lot during the day though..
Ditto here, I'm eating about the same and possibly a bit more. I'm definitely eating WAY more junk which has to stop because I'm going to gain just as much weight with this pregnancy as I did with my last. I wanted to keep it at 35lbs this time, but I'll probably go over.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
July 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
nelle15's Avatar Veteran
I'm eating everything in sight. But the nausea is really kicking in the last two days, so hopefully I'll stop pigging out.

July 2nd, 2010, 08:53 PM
horseradishmayo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am really not eating much. i pretty much graze on saltines throughout the day because that's the only thing that i can keep down and that doesn't gross me out. i feel decent around dinner and eat a small plate of whatever, but unfortunately (TMI) it pretty much runs right through me. i know i should be drinking more water too...it's hard though!

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search