Friday FFA

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2010, 05:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
say whatever's on your mind
July 2nd, 2010, 06:15 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
My silly dog has been letting me sleep until 10 am every morning and this morning decided to change the rules and started barking at 7! UGH. I think I'll be taking two naps today.

July 2nd, 2010, 06:16 AM
Cranberry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a dream that I was in labour last night (but full term). It was neat and scary and my family was ticking me off. Kinda like last time, haha!
July 2nd, 2010, 06:23 AM
Jeriah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so ready to get home from work and enjoy my weekend!

EXPECTING Nathan Morgan January 8th

Mason Lee April 21, 2009
Cameron Bazil May 28, 2007
Jeriah and Bradley May 31, 2003
July 2nd, 2010, 06:25 AM
blessedx7's Avatar I <3 my big family!
Have to take Kemry to speech therapy in 40 minutes and I haven't even started getting ready. Don't want to get out of bed. And my daughter just called from her sleepover and suckered us into having her friend over for the day (one that isn't such a nice kid).
ages 15, 13, 11, 8, 8, 4 & Kerrigan born 1-14-11
Our Family Blog: www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com

Kerrigan Elizabeth born on her duedate- 100% natural, hypnobabies, VBA2C

July 2nd, 2010, 06:26 AM
Miracle BabyBlessing's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I forgot had another doctor's appointment today until about just now after read these posts!!! Holy crap! Better get a move on!!!

Welcome to our Baby Girl Born January 19th, 2011!!!

(07/04, 02/06, 08/07, 12/07, 01/08, 09/09, 03/10)
July 2nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
Erikajo's Avatar Mommy to 4 Blessings
I am tired and bored. I mean, my kids are keeping me busy as usual, but I'm the kind of girl where I need a project or something or I feel really bored. And right now, I haven't had the energy to even think about starting a project but I'm still bored.

I'm really looking forward to DH being home this weekend. I'm going to ask him to come home early from work today as I've really missed him.

And while I am so incredibly thankful to be pregnant and so excited about this new little one, I just have to say that I hate being pregnant. Ugh, I am so miserable right now. While the zofran is helping a lot, I am still a little nauseous, but now I am super constipated, despite taking colace and probiotics everyday! So basically my choices are throwing up or constipation? Just wonderful. *sigh*

Sorry for the ramble/vent.

Erika, mommy to 4 blessings -
Nathan (8), Emily (4), Joshua (22 months) and Luke (1.9.11)

My Blog - Musings From a SAHM

July 2nd, 2010, 06:50 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
My health insurance assigned me a Complex Case Manager.. for what? Geebus.

I got the bill for my bloodwork at the hospital - 1800 with a 100$ copay. Stupid bleeding. They treated it as an ER visit even thought it was the outpatient lab. If I had it normally done at my first appt it would have been free. Grrr

Yay I have off Monday!

July 2nd, 2010, 06:58 AM
Super Mommy
I've been sick with a fever/aches/chills for the past 3 days and I'm finally feeling better today.

July 2nd, 2010, 07:21 AM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I want to go back to bed. The neighbors dogs have been barking for 3 hours and I finally got irritated enough to get up. Now I'm cranky and sleepy.

And I'm afraid of eating. The gagging has been pretty terrible for the last few days and I know if I eat there will just be fuel for the fire. Awesome.
July 2nd, 2010, 07:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My morning sickness seems to be getting worse again! Yesterday by lunchtime i was starving and then after eating lunch i promptly threw it up. Then I couldn't keep anything down for the rest of the day. Today I woke up feeling nauseous and yucky and am hoping i can at least keep food down.

But yay for a long weekend!

July 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Being a fan of the Twilight franchise, I didn't enjoy Eclipse as much as I'd like to. Even though the first film was a small budget film, I still loved it the most.
July 2nd, 2010, 11:33 AM
prantastic4
I'm ecstatic to go camping all weekend! And DH has 5 days off! Which has never, ever happened.
July 2nd, 2010, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My lower back hurts Stupid tilted uterus blah! My doc told me it was going to get uncomfortable in a few weeks, about 2 weeks ago....I know I've done this a couple times before, but it still sucks! I made the WalMart trip with both kids this morning and am now pooped. My house is a disaster and I have family coming tomorrow! AHHHHHH! I need a cleaning fairy! Anyone know where I can get one of those?
July 2nd, 2010, 12:16 PM
Had my back cracked at my appointment! Yea!!! Felt pretty good...now I feel annoyed (see post on Vag Vs. C). Why do I let things bother me???

Wow, a lot of us still have M/S! So much for it going away! Still hoping...

July 2nd, 2010, 12:29 PM
~Oh Baby!!~
I just got my new Bare Minerals Make up collection and I LOVE IT!!!! I am not big on make up, and have never in my life spent a lot of money on it. But I needed something and wanted to make a good investment, since cover girl aint cuttin it anymore!! lol Anyway its the best stuff and I feel great!

Mommy to Mason 12 yrs Maxwell 2 yrs
& Milan born 12/24/10
July 2nd, 2010, 12:31 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
I don't feel well. I can't explain it. I'm sleepy and lethargic and miserable, but in a different way than usual. And I might be running a fever. Awesome way to start the weekend ... boo.
July 2nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by missnicky79 View Post
I just got my new Bare Minerals Make up collection and I LOVE IT!!!! I am not big on make up, and have never in my life spent a lot of money on it. But I needed something and wanted to make a good investment, since cover girl aint cuttin it anymore!! lol Anyway its the best stuff and I feel great!
OMG! Isn't it the best??? I have used it for YEARS! It is so great! Just don't put on till after dressed for day as it tends to filter its way down to your shirt! lol. I ran out and so need to go to Sephora to get more. My poor skin looks hideous from hormones! The warmth is just so incredible...don't I sound like a commercial??? When you just need the foundation again and not the kit, it is not too pricey. The eye shadows are great too.

July 2nd, 2010, 01:04 PM
Super Mommy
I am trying to not feel sorry for myself. I just miss my hubby. He has been gone for 2 months now. I am not looking forward to taking my 3yo & 1yo to fireworks on my own, but they would be so sad to miss. I just have to suck it up! :-)

July 2nd, 2010, 02:30 PM
tricialeesb's Avatar Super Mommy
Looking forward to the weekend with family and friends and fireworks. I spent yesterday and half of Wednesday in bed with a terrible migraine, but it was better this morning.

DS got his haircut for the second time on Wednesday and he looks so grown up.

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search