What are you...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Doing for the 4th of July (for those in the states)?

We are prolly heading for the lake with my family. DH really wants to jet ski. And I guess I will just chill on the beach with my mom. I am too scared to even think of jet skiing right now. My main hope is simply that my M/S doesnt keep me from enjoying it!

July 2nd, 2010, 01:01 PM
mommy2mykiddos's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I try to avoid going out that day so we are going to have a bbq at home and watch the fireworks.
July 2nd, 2010, 01:24 PM
alyssasue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I live right on the lake in seattle where there is a huge fireworks show, so I fortunately don't have to go far. If I did, I wouldn't do anything (too sick)!

July 2nd, 2010, 01:58 PM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
I am in Canada so we had our celebrations yesterday. We had a BBQ at the neighbours, then went to community celebrations.
July 2nd, 2010, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH and I are moving into the new house this weekend so we may not do much. The neighborhood has a big block party so we will check that out and hopefully meet the neighbors! We may end up going downtown or to the beach to see fireworks. I love the festivities, but I despise the traffic around here!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
July 2nd, 2010, 02:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we are going to a friend's house for a bbq with all of our friends from high school, it's like a "hey, we all just moved back to az, now lets have a reunion" kind of thing, we've all got young kids and we're just going to have a blast i'm sure. then i'll go to the base for fireworks.

Thank you GraysMama for the beautiful siggy!
July 2nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't really have any plans. Other than we may have a campfire in our backyard. The 4th sort of got ruined with all the new firework laws and our favorite sfireworks how that we used to get to see from DH's work property isn't being done this year. Cops constanty patrol through our neighborhood giving out tickets on the 4th so we just are going to hope we can see some stuff from home. If not, the campfire will still be nice

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
July 2nd, 2010, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Most of our family are out of town for the 4th but tomorrow my IL's are taking the kids to camp for a big picnic. DH works nights so he will be sleeping and I will be hanging out by the toilet as usual. THe 4th will probably be pretty low key too. We will have a small cook out then we will load up the kids and watch the fireworks like we do every year.

July 2nd, 2010, 04:28 PM
Jaxon04NTaylor08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think we are heading to my moms to grill out and swim and then if im not to sick we will head over to my fiances moms house and then home for fireworks with Taylor.

July 2nd, 2010, 05:11 PM
SherrieAnn's Avatar 1st time Mama FEB2011
Working as usual... I know we have plans to go to Greenfield Village tomorrow to watch the fireworks with SO sister and her kido's. Not excited because I'll be working 8 hours and 5 hours later have to be back at work for another 8 hours then out in the heat.. I told him not to schedule me to go but no do they ever listen... sigh.. happy face and plenty of water!
July 2nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
CountryGirl1982's Avatar Loving my son!
I'm nt sure what I'm doing yet. I have to work at 11, and the fireworks are around 930. We will probably either go to the coast or havea bbq here. My family is all spreding out to do different things.
July 2nd, 2010, 09:54 PM
Solstice76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will be hanging out at home. The kids can enjoy the pool and we will BBQ after that SMORES! lol! They don't allow fireworks here so we will probably drive to our city's stadium and watch there. I love the 4th! Hopefully I will feel magically good that day

Vlad 15y/o~Azzy 9 y/o~Nick 5y/o~Iza 2009
Alexander Yahshua 1/1/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search