How are we feeling this morning?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2010, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good morning Ladies! How are we all feeling today?

I was queasy most of yesterday, and woke up feeling it today too. I first thought it was too early, but I checked back to when I was pregnant with my 1st and I had started feeling nauseated between 4 and 5 weeks and started the MS just after 5 weeks. It's not too bad yet, so I'm hoping I can hold out for a bit longer. Other than that, I've had a dull headache since O day (which was the 8th for me), some mild cramping/twinges here and there, and I'm bloated. Bloated is never fun because it makes me look like I have a little poochy belly..which I'm excited to have eventually, but right now I know it's just gas and not baby...blah..that's no fun!

I hope you're all doing well!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by pumpkinseed; September 21st, 2010 at 07:56 AM.
September 21st, 2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am feeling queasy, too. I am so hungry all of the time but anything I put in my mouth makes me want to gag. I am still eating pretty well through it all, though. That and the diarrhea cramps have started. I have diarrhea the first 15 or so weeks with DD, so I expected this. I am surprised I don't have headaches, yet. I had horrible migraines with DD from the day we found out until 26 weeks. I am also very bloated. I had to unbutton my jeans yesterday because they were digging in and it was really uncomfy.

I welcome any and all sypmtoms, though. I feel worse when I feel good because I worry, so the sicker I feel, the better.

September 21st, 2010, 08:08 AM
SimplyMrs.L's Avatar Super Mommy
I totally know what you mean about the bloat and pooch belly! I was self-concious at work today because I was thinking people might be able to tell bc of my poochy belly. I can't wait for it to be a bump.
Other than that, I'm just incredibly tired and have had little waves of nausea. It makes me happy when I have any sort of symptoms though.

September 21st, 2010, 08:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hear ya ladies - I'll glady take any symptoms..a small price to pay for the prize at the end!

And how could I forget exhaustion..that's the worst right now!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
September 21st, 2010, 02:22 PM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
Exhaustion and more exhaustion.....

No morning sickness yet, but I am sure that is coming!
September 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM
Expecting Baby #1
Well...I dry heaved at 5:30 this morning, and I knew that was a sign that morning sickness was upon me. I managed to eat an english muffin and that did not agree with me. I felt nauseous and very tired all morning, so bad that I went and sat in the bathroom at work. At 1pm I started to see light at the end of the tunnel and managed to scarf down 5 saltine crackers and a tums so I am a happy girl right now... LOL. I am so bloated that my pants are being held up by a cami that is folded in half to immitate a "Belly Band." I will take any symptom thrown my way if that means this baby will stick around. Does anyone else have a dry, sticky mouth? Am I just dehydrated?
September 21st, 2010, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Exhausted. And also really light-headed and dizzy, which I don't remember from last time. Has anyone else ever experienced that?
September 21st, 2010, 04:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
^ Yes, I am constantly lightheaded. If I stand up to quickly or bend over too far I feel like I could pass out.

September 21st, 2010, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybear4 View Post
^ Yes, I am constantly lightheaded. If I stand up to quickly or bend over too far I feel like I could pass out.
Well, I am very glad to know I'm not the only one, just because I was feeling worried about it. And I hope it doesn't last very long. For you either!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search