Cautiously excited to be here

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2010, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! I am Emily, and according to the online calculators, my due date is June 1. I am SO excited. We have been trying for #2 for more than 2.5 years. I had a miscarriage in June after an IUI (intrauterine insemination or artificial insemination as it used to be called more often), which was really hard on us. But we decided to go for it again. We did another IUI a couple weeks ago and it worked again! It's a little scary setting ourselves up for the same kind of disappointment again, but it was my first miscarriage, so we don't have any reason to believe it will be a recurring problem. So I hope I get to stick around this time!

I am 29 years old and DH and I have been married for 9 years. DS is almost 4, and it took us 4 years of trying to get him, too. I wish this baby making stuff was easier for us, but we never forget what a miracle he is and how lucky we are to have him.

I stay home with DS, and I work from home on my own little business designing wedding, bridal and baby shower invitations, Christmas cards, birth announcements, etc. I am way busier with that than I ever thought I would be, which is a good thing, I suppose.

We are animal lovers and we have a house full of creatures.

That's me in a nutshell! I look forward to getting to know you all! (Fingers crossed that I get to stay!)
September 21st, 2010, 10:48 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
welcome and congrats!

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

September 21st, 2010, 10:50 AM
Hi Emily..
Congrats!
September 21st, 2010, 10:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations!

I am Shelley [22], wife to Tavo [24] and momma to Lorena [15 months]. My EDD is also June 1st.

I can't wait to get to know you better!!

September 21st, 2010, 11:00 AM
SimplyMrs.L's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome Emily! Congratulations on your BFP! I'm Tami and I'm expecting my first on June 1st.

September 21st, 2010, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome, Congrats!! I will be praying it's a sticky bean!!
September 21st, 2010, 02:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and Congrats! I'm Christina and I'm due June 1st with my 3rd. Wow, what a story! I hope this bean sticks for you, and that this pregnancy brings you another little blessing! Glad to have you here!

sticky dust for you!!!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
September 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
Congrats - sending you sticky bean dust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search