Which due date club?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2010, 10:01 AM
Flutterbug's Avatar Veteran
Hi ladies! I just got a BFP yesterday afternoon! I'm excited! But I'm not sure which due date club to join. My due date is May 30 or June 1? I guess I need to wait until I see the doctor to know for sure.

But I just wanted to say hi!! This is baby #3 for me and I'm hoping for a girl.

September 21st, 2010, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!!

I would introduce yourself in both DDC's and then when you get Dr. confirmation of your due date, you can pick which one is best suited for you.

September 21st, 2010, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!
September 21st, 2010, 01:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm here, due June 1st according to all the online calculators that I've done. I know my doc will tell me May 31st, based on a 28 day cycle..but my cycle is 29 days..so I'm pretty confidant my due date is really the 1st. I don't think it matters too much, just pick the one you like the best or post in both!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
September 21st, 2010, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wondered the same thing, but really... if the baby is born earlier we won't kick you out. Out of those of us joining already, there will probably be quite a few May babies.
September 21st, 2010, 01:54 PM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
I would pick June - a few of us will deliver in May anyways. If you join the May group you might be one of the last to deliver and everyone will be posting about holding the baby in their arms. I know in my previous DDC that was difficult for those at the end of the month.

Just my thoughts!
September 21st, 2010, 07:42 PM
Flutterbug's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Andrea, you have a good point!! My 2nd baby's due date was also June 1st! For that pg I joined the May DDC and I remember waiting and waiting while it seemed like everyone else had there baby in May! My son was born about a week earlier on May 25th but it was still hard seeing everyone else go before me in that DDC. So maybe I will stick with June this time around.

September 21st, 2010, 08:27 PM
SimplyMrs.L's Avatar Super Mommy
I definitely think you should sitck around with us. I'm due May 31 if I go by ovulation, but June 1 if I go my LMP. That's what my doctor goes by so I figured I would stick to June 1. Plus I'm already attached to this group of ladies. I think we have an awesome DDC already!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search