It's getting worse..

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2010, 07:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been nauseated the past two days, but with no vomiting. I've felt like I'm "right there" just about to, and don't. I was hoping it wouldn't start this early, but since it is, I'd rather just get the full-blown MS and get it over with. Anyone else feeling queasy right now?

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
September 22nd, 2010, 07:12 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
did you get MS with your other kids?

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

September 22nd, 2010, 07:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
With DD I got it pretty early, around this same time. It lasted for 5 weeks straight, once a day, everyday. With DS, it started around 6 weeks and was once a week for 8 weeks and that was it.

September 22nd, 2010, 07:18 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
sucks huh??

i got it the day after getting my BFP with DS and i was sick at least 3 times a day until 21 weeks

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

September 22nd, 2010, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, you had it rough! With my DD I got to the point where I would wake up every morning and eat somethng that I KNEW wouldn't agree with me, just so I could get it over with. Otherwise, I'd end up feeling like I was just about to vomit all day, but I'd never know exactly when it would come. Doing it the way I did it, I got it out of the way in the morning, and felt fine the rest of the day. It does suck, it's probably my least favorite part..but at the same time I know that it's a good sign that things are going well.

September 22nd, 2010, 08:48 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
Nothing yet - fingers crossed!

I was sick till 16 weeks with Jack, but can't remember when it started. Hoping that it will pass me by this time!
September 22nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I get nauseous off and on throughout the day. Right now I am really queasy, but it will probably go away in a few minutes.

I had a dream last night that I threw up, so I must have been queasy in my sleep, too. With DD, I never threw up but I felt like I was going to constantly from week 5 or 6-week 8 or 9, so not too bad or long.

September 22nd, 2010, 09:31 AM
Expecting Baby #1
Oh- I am SO feeling it. Dry heaved twice yesterday. Dry heaved 4 times this morning. I bought Sea Bands yesterday and put them on after this mornings episode and I actually do feel better. It's the stomach acid that is making me gag. SO GROSS! The past 2 days I have felt better once 1pm hits, let's hope this is a pattern that sticks I will admit that I need to stop fighting the gagging because I sure do feel better after I give in...LOL.
September 22nd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Flutterbug's Avatar Veteran
Yep! The queasyness is here too! I tried to eat something for breakfast and started feeling sick. I really hope it's not too bad! With my two sons I got queasy a lot but never actually threw up. Brittany, those Sea Bands were a life saver for me! They worked great!

September 22nd, 2010, 12:01 PM
SimplyMrs.L's Avatar Super Mommy
I definitely get waves of nausea and the heartburn has already started for me. I guess I better stock up on Tums.

September 22nd, 2010, 01:23 PM
joybelz's Avatar Veteran
Try a Unisom and a B6 right before bed. I have had terrible M/S with my previous pregnancies and this time has been a breeze. Doctor said that it was perfectly fine to take. I get a little nauseous in the evening, but nothing at all like before. Also, Reed's Ginger Candy from health food stores help a little.

September 22nd, 2010, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really ever experienced MS with my previous pregnancies and so far I seem OK. We'll see this time, though, because I have felt a little off. This morning I didn't eat breakfast, and my stomach felt funny. I assumed it was from being hungry, but when I ate lunch I couldn't eat much without feeling too full. And then I just kept feeling weird. Crossing my fingers that it won't turn into something more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search