Manic Monday

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
So it's another Manic Monday.... if you have that song stuck in your head now, you can thank me later!

What are you up to today?
September 27th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Taking my boy to preschool, going in for another blood test, working on some Etsy orders, and hopefully making major progress on my messy house.
September 27th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nothing planned for today. DH is working a 12, and DD got up for 2 hours in the middle of the night so I am going to be POOPED. I may go for a walk with my ready-to-pop pregnant friend later.

September 27th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The kids had their gymnastics class this morning and then we met a friend at the house who stayed with the kids so DH and I could go to my first OB appointment. Now I'm back home. Not much else planned for the day, but I do think I need to get to the grocery store later. The cupboards are getting a little bare.

September 27th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Mommy2AandM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Went to work, came home exhausted. Going to fix dinner, then try to convince myself to exercise...

formerly screen name "Audrey's Mommy"
September 27th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
After a very long day, I'm trying to convince myself to go hose down our muddy puppies. They surely look like they had fun out there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search