Symptoms?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2010, 06:49 AM
ProjectMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not really having any symptoms yet other than I am constantly hungry even after I eat.
October 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been constantly tired, but can't sleep. I've been up since 2 today. Cravings hit me full force, but change every 5 minutes. I'll go from pumpkin stuffed french toast to steak, to a cheeseburger to a tuna sub from subway all in a 30 minute span. I can't drink enough which leads me to peeing incessantly, go from hot to cold to hot again, without being comfortable. Light breakout which I never have had. Always hungry. But never wanting anything. Dizzy spells. Nausea like a week ago, but nothing lately. And I've lost 2 pounds so far.
October 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
Yes! I scared myself to death this morning! I was driving to the salon to get my hair cut and I got so dizzy that I literally had to pull my car over! I was shaking so bad it was scary! I have been weak and tired all day too. Can't get rid of the tired weak feeling. Scary!!
Me too!-- my hands were shaking sooo bad the other day and I was so dizzy I couldn't stand up! I am a little dizzy all the time, but especially if its really hot or if I haven't eaten in awhile-so your low blood sugar guess is probably good for me too!

Other than that, sore Boobs, hair falling out (weird, but true) hair GROWING super fast, I just cut my bangs like a week ago and they are already so long again I can't see! Hungry ALL the time, crampy tired, gassy...crabby- and EMOTIONAL! I cry about everything right now, and I am SO not a crier- NEVER CRY!
October 2nd, 2010, 03:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well with my other 2 pregnancies I didnt get symptoms until 6 wks . I just felt like Af
was coming at any time .

I feel like that again , I am super tired all day and going to bed way earlier then I used to . I am nauseous on and off through the day and really hungry in the evening.

My boobs arent really hurting yet but they didn't with my 2nd pregnancy either. I do have mild cramps .

October 3rd, 2010, 05:02 AM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
Don't have a lot of symptoms yet...sore boobs, extremely tired all the time, starving pretty much all day...still doesn't feel real yet!

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!
October 3rd, 2010, 07:56 AM
LisaG825's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Boobs have been sore off an on since about 6dpo.
Nauseous off and on (gagging while brushing my teeth). Last night and this morning I actually feel sick to my stomach. (This worries me that my hcg is too high since I am already feeling nauseous so early)

Cramping- Pretty much since about 6dpo. Only a few days that I haven't had any cramping.
Sinuses- Started at about 10dpo.
Increased bathroom trips- I think that is due to me drinking more water too. I have to go at least every 2 hours while I am awake.
Increased appetite started at about 14dpo.

Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1db5ff
Mommy loves you!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."
October 3rd, 2010, 11:08 AM
mommyakawifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just a little more tired than normal. Hungry and nauseous at the same time.

Missing my brother everyday- 1985-2011~I love and miss you so much
Essure permanent birth control procedure done 5/24. My family is now complete<3
October 3rd, 2010, 04:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tired, nausea is killing me and headaches!

Brenda(43)wife to Henry(48)~ Mother to Nicky(23), Bradley(21),Randy(19),Cody(17),Dusty(16),
Chrissy(12), Jeremy(10),Destiny(7),Joey(5),Kailey(3),
Zackery(2)& Due 9/1/2011 w/#12! Grandma to
Brandon(2)& Abigail born 8/12/11!

October 3rd, 2010, 07:23 PM
I'm sooooooooo tired! I have 3 kids (ages 18m, 3yrs, and 4yrs) and i've been having the HARDEST time keeping up with them! Also I feel hungry constantly, but can't seem to find anything I want, and when I do, I totally overdo it and eat every bit of it. A few days ago, I wanted Taco Bell and was not satisfied at all until I got it (this is before I even knew of being pregnant) and I thought it was super weird to be having such a hardcore craving so early in pregnancy, I never ever even wanted to look at food in the first trimester of my other pregnancies. Maybe that means I'm having a boy.......ah, I can only hope!
October 3rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
SoonToBe3's Avatar Making room for #3!
I'm so tired, but, my almost 2 year old still gets up in the middle of the night. That might have something to do with it. I'm craving blizzards from Dairy Queen. Go figure now that it's getting cold out. Morning sickness, mostly at night but on and off throughout the day now it seems. Sore nipples and itchy boobs. DH said he should've known I was pregnant because my BBs seemed bigger. :/ Oh, and I'm peeing all the time.

October 6th, 2010, 06:26 PM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
cramping, thirst, fatigue, some mild nausea and sore boobs. oh, and, my uterus feels like a rock when I hold DD on my lap, it's weird, I can feel it in there.

October 6th, 2010, 06:32 PM
richmond_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to richmond_girl
Tired, breathless (mostly from my progesterone shots), crampy, RLP and random hot flashes.

October 6th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had any major symptoms except sore boobs (and not terribly sore - I only really notice it at night when I try to lie on my stomach) and dry mouth. I have been a little bloated, and I do get hungry more often - I can normally go 4-5 hours between eating, but today I ate lunch at 2and was STARVING at 5pm. Gotta get those snacks in!

I'm sure this is dumb, but I'm kinda worried that I'm not feeling sick or exhausted. I'm a little tired, but it's not like I can't keep my eyes open. I've also been waking up earlier - I usually can't pull myself out of bed, but I've been waking up before my alarm even goes off, and I'm wide awake. That may explain some of the tiredness.

Oh, and my hair seems oilier than usual (hmm....that looks funny. More oily?). I can usually go two days between shampoos, but not anymore!

October 7th, 2010, 05:35 AM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am now wicked hormonal. One minute Im happy, the next irritated, then happy again, then I crying over something silly or sweet. Nothing sounds appetizing and smells drive me crazy. this is wayyy different from my first one.

October 7th, 2010, 06:00 AM
proudmommato4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very Tired and just plain feeling horrible all day

WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR FOUR ANGELS IN HEAVEN!

October 7th, 2010, 06:35 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmond_girl View Post
Tired, breathless (mostly from my progesterone shots), crampy, RLP and random hot flashes.

Oh yeah I forgot, I get short of breath doing the smallest things! Not like me at all.

October 7th, 2010, 06:36 AM
kinsleesmama's Avatar Veteran
Tired, Gas, A little bit of Nausea (But not throwing up yet), Hungry, and Lightheaded sometimes, Some flutters in my side.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search