Symptoms?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have about the exact same symptoms as you. I am also extremely tired and have been having loose stools every morning.

September 27th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
no nausea (yet) no heartburn (yet)
I have a dull cramping in my abdomen. And I am very tired.

I feel like my symptoms are lacking from my first pregnancy. hmm
September 27th, 2010, 09:13 PM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really think it is too soon for me to have any real symptoms, but I just have this feeling that my abdomen is solid. Do I just sound delusional?

Another thing which I think is purely coincidence is that I used to want something sweet after dinner, now I really don't care for it.

September 27th, 2010, 09:41 PM
OnceMore's Avatar Regular
Super sore boobs, fatigue, hungry all the time and the nausea is taunting me...I haven't thrown up or anything yet.
September 28th, 2010, 08:09 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
My breasts are super swollen and sore, hungry also, nausea also, and super tired. It hits me all the sudden. I have not had any cramps or anything yet. I did have some gas pains though. I am super gassy..

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
September 28th, 2010, 09:30 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tired, hungry, nauseous once in a while, crampy.
September 28th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tired, so hungry but nothing sounds good, nauseous and crampy
September 28th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Expecting Baby #1
VERY TIRED, nauseous, crampy and gassy. I have also felt lightheaded and shaky yesterday and today. I called the nurse and she didn't seem to be concerned and said that this a normal symptom in early pregnancy. In doing some research I think I can attribute it to low blood sugar. Anyone else having this???
September 28th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
The biggest one I have is tired. I am finding it hard to keep my eyes open through the day.
September 28th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Mommy2AandM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Super tired, sore boobs, gas... that's pretty much it for now (but enough)!

formerly screen name "Audrey's Mommy"
September 28th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanyWantsBaby View Post
VERY TIRED, nauseous, crampy and gassy. I have also felt lightheaded and shaky yesterday and today. I called the nurse and she didn't seem to be concerned and said that this a normal symptom in early pregnancy. In doing some research I think I can attribute it to low blood sugar. Anyone else having this???
Yes! I scared myself to death this morning! I was driving to the salon to get my hair cut and I got so dizzy that I literally had to pull my car over! I was shaking so bad it was scary! I have been weak and tired all day too. Can't get rid of the tired weak feeling. Scary!!

September 28th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Expecting Baby #1
@ LindseyE- For lunch I went and forced myself to eat a large chicken sandwich and had orange juice with it. I am feeling so much better. I googled low blood sugar and they said eat complex carbs, protein and eat something that has good sugar..like orange juice, trail mix with raisins. I am happy to know that I am not the only one who felt this way. Super scary! Hope you feel better.
September 28th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I forced a cheese sandwich down after my family ate dinner. I could not stomach the smell of the pulled pork. I am using sea sickness wrist bands that are actually helping. In fact, I put them on and eating frozen yogurt right now. I just need to get through work.

September 28th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Regular
I'm having sore boobs, smells are driving me crazy- even my favorite bath & body works plugin that I normally love, constant dull achey cramps, and that same light headed, shakey, low blood sugar feeling some of you are describing. Last night in the grocery store my ears started ringing and I got so dizzy I was afraid I was going to pass out, so I ended up ripping open a box of wheat saltines in the store before I even checked out. I also feel considerably less intelligent yesterday and today- kinda drunk feeling, like I really have to concentrate to do simple things like finish my thoughts, remember my own schedule, and do simple math in my head. I didn't read about that one in the books.
September 29th, 2010, 05:29 AM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah519 View Post
I'm having sore boobs, smells are driving me crazy- even my favorite bath & body works plugin that I normally love, constant dull achey cramps, and that same light headed, shakey, low blood sugar feeling some of you are describing. Last night in the grocery store my ears started ringing and I got so dizzy I was afraid I was going to pass out, so I ended up ripping open a box of wheat saltines in the store before I even checked out. I also feel considerably less intelligent yesterday and today- kinda drunk feeling, like I really have to concentrate to do simple things like finish my thoughts, remember my own schedule, and do simple math in my head. I didn't read about that one in the books.
Please don't tell me that my ADHD can get WORSE! Uhhh I stopped taking my meds when we started ttc cause it didn't seem like a good idea to have it in my system. I guess I'm not gonna be able to complete a coherent thought till June

September 29th, 2010, 05:58 AM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far nothing but cramps that feel like pms cramps...usually at night. Other than that nothing. Every other month I have tons of symptoms and get AF...this go around, I just had cramps. Im sure I just jinxed myself though, lol. Im dreading the morning sickness...i hate throwing up!

October 1st, 2010, 11:04 PM
Well had my temps not been up sky high the last two weeks, I wouldn't have even thought twice to take a test. My boobies are sore but not unbearable. I am fatigued and eat quite a bit but other than that nothing else. I am thinking it is going to hit me all at once in the weeks to come so I am bracing myself and just enjoying this time for now!
October 2nd, 2010, 05:52 AM
Veteran
Extremely tired all day, insomnia (which I had with dd until 24 weeks ), nausea on/off...especially after brushing my teeth, starving but nothing sounds appetizing, and smells are driving me crazy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search