Got the call from the Doctor's X-posted in TTCwPCOS

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went in this am to have them confirm that I was indeed pregnant .lol

I had to call cause they didn't . It was POSITIVE of course. I was a lil freaked out thinking they would tell me that I wasn't pg lol

I am waiting for the OB nurse to call back to set up my first appointment !

September 29th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Regular
No kidding. I'm a little scared too. My husband laughed at me this morning cuz I took another strip test just to make sure the line was, in fact, geting darker.
September 29th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Isn't it crazy how much easier it is to believe coming from a doctor? I went to Planned Parenthood last week to get it confirmed and it had been quite a few days since I hadfound out, and I had continued testing everyday but for some reason I was worried they would tell me I wasn't pregnant. They didn't.

Congrats on getting the "official" news! It just makes it that much more exciting!

September 29th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It sure does! Its still sinking in I think!

Just told my oldest ds ! He was like "Mom did you find out if your pg?" and I said what do you think and he said YES!! I said your right !

He said what are we having a boy or girl lol I said its to early and he was like well how much longer till we find out ?

My boyz are 20 months apart so its kinds fun doing this with them being a lil bit older !

September 29th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! And welcome!

September 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had to go in for more bloodwork today to make sure my #'s are doubling and I am STILL afraid they are going to tell me I am not PG anymore LOL and its been over a week for me now!
Congrats! It is fun with older kids! My boys were 6 and 4 when my little girl was born and they are SO good with her, and she literally WORSHIPS the ground they walk on! She's 19 mo now and its so fun to watch her follow them around the house! I can't wait till she has someone close to her age to play with though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search