Prayers for me and my lil co-pilot

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Expecting Baby #1
Hello ladies- I am going to the doctors tomorrow because the past few days I have been feeling very shakey and weak. It sounds like it has something to do with low blood pressure, and after googling the topic, it seems like many women go through this in early pregnancy. It is scaring the crap out of me and makes my heart beat harder when it happens, which scares me even more. I called my doctors about it on Monday when it started and they seemed to completely dismiss me. But after a really rough morning this morning, I demanded to be seen. The stress of me worrying about this alone is not healthy for baby. I know I am waaaay over stressing myself out about this, but this is my first pregnancy and I don't know what is normal and what is not. Please pray or send good thoughts that whatever this is can be fixed easily and that baby is not being affected. Also, if there is anyone else that went through this with a previous pregnancy, or is dealing with this now, PLEASE RESPOND.
Thanks for listening fears..as irrational as they may be....
September 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish you well hun. I don't belong here, I'm TTC right now. But I wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you.

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
September 29th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
First off, stay off google. It will cause tons of uneccesary worry if you google every little change you experience during pregnancy. What you are experiencing is very normal and doctors tend to push your worriees aside when a first time momma is worried about normal pregnancy stuff. They tend to forget that we don't go through this stuff every single day like they do. When I first found out I was pregnant I was so dizzy that if I leaned over, I would almost pass out, so you are not alone. I hope that your doctor will calm your fears and I will keep you in my TandP that everything is just fine. Beaing a first timer is filled with doubts and insecurities but you will get through it just finem

September 29th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
First of all, don't ever feel that your fears are irrational...you have a right to be concerned about your pregnancy! I do agree with Babybear...the internet, though a useful tool can also put out a load of garbage. I've experienced what you're experiencing too and it is a little scary, it's your body adjusting to all the changes and I, too, think it's normal. If calling the doc and getting the appointment brought you some comfort, then you did the right thing for yourself. We're all different, our pregnancies are all going to be unique to us and you're only doing what you feel is best for you. I hope they are able to calm your fears at your appointment.

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
September 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Super Mommy
No fear is irrational : ) When you are at home and feel dizzy and lightheaded try to lay down and put your feet up to get a little more blood to your heart and head. Also be sure to keep hydrated and eat something every 3 hours or so to keep hydrated and keep blood sugar levels up...... I have had 2 bouts of dizzy/lightheadedness but for me I believe it's due to the heat and being hungry. Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted. : )
September 29th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto ! I agree with the other ladies ! KUP **HUGS**

September 29th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Expecting Baby #1
Thank you very much for your kind words. It really did put me at ease. I will keep everyone posted about my appointment tomorrow.
September 29th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Regular
As a first timer, I'm glad to hear so many of you are experiencing the same thing. I, too, have had some major dizziness, lightheadedness, and feeling like I could pass out, but it's less scary if it's apparently normal.
September 29th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy

please kup!
September 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Don't feel crazy please. I have been driving myself insane today because my boobs don't feel as full as yesterday and my nausea stopped for a couple of hours. No pains, no bleeding, yet I forced my poor hubby to the store to buy more pregger tests. I dunno why, it's just after 2 years, I am so scared of something bad happening. I know I am pregnant, all 10 tests I saved in the bathroom and my period being late tell me so. Still, I cannot stop this fear. So don't think of yourself as crazy. When you do feel crazy, remember there are other people out there who are crazier than you.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
September 30th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Stay off Google!!! It will drive you insane. KUP, we are all here for you. Sending prayers to you

7/24/12
10/09/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search