Just Wanted To Say Hello

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Angel_Maker

Hi mamas,

I am due June 5, 2011 I just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself. My name is Brandi and DH and I have been TTC for 4 years. This is our 4th pregnancy, 5th baby, and we have no living children. I'm too scared to actually "join" as my most recent loss was less than 5 months ago at 20.6 weeks. A precious little boy named Evan. My heart is still broken, and now I am TERRIFIED of what could go wrong this pregnancy. I'm sure I will lurk, but no posting....perhaps I will "jump in" at about 30 weeks

Good luck mamas! I'll be here quietly you on!

September 30th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there! Thanks for introducing yourself. I can't even imagine everything you've been through trying to get your babies here. Prayers and sticky dust your way!!!!
September 30th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have been quietly following your story, and I am so glad that you've decided to introduce yourself here. I hope and pray that this is your *miracle* baby and that you will get to hold his or her squirmy little self in your arms in late May/early June. You deserve this baby so much and I wish you nothing but the best.

Feel free to jump in whenever your comfortable. Until then, know you are in my thoughts constantly!

September 30th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Brandi I am so glad you popped in ! I have been following your journey on your blog and JM !

This lil baby has to stay put till May or June !!! I know lil one can do it ! I hope your Docs help you out this time around and give you everything you need!!

We are all praying for you ! Join in whenever you feel comfortable !

**HUGS**

September 30th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Melissa(32) I have 1 daughter (18 months) I have followed your story as well. I will be sending you tons of sticky and healthy dust!!! Def chime in!!!
DD 6
DS 3

Boy on the way!
September 30th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you!! Sending sticky dust

7/24/12
10/09/12
September 30th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! First of all, congratulations a thousand times. I can certainly understand your reluctantly introducing yourself and can't even imagine what you must have been through. Only someone truly brace can go through all you've been through and still be able to join a DDC even if you don't say much else. I'm so happy for your pregnancy and will be praying for a H&H NINE months!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search