Hi! Just joining, hope I get to stay... Help pls!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2010, 08:14 AM
Regular
Hi everyone! I've been lurking since I got my BFP on Sunday. Wanted to join all week but just haven't. I'm Jordan, wife to Mike and I have a beautiful 3.5 year old girl, Katelyn. I was a member of JustMommies when I was preggo with K but can not find my old username since they changed the board a few years ago... So I thought I would start anew. My EDD is June 8th. I've only POAS three times so far and each time it's gotten a little darker, hooray!

Here's the TMI part! Well last night I started to spot... It was redish/kinda pink and mixed with my CM. This morning it was a brownish but still there. Just went potty and it's in my undies. I'm freaking out. I have a very stressful job as it is but in September it became about 100 times worse. My boss up and quit, had no other job, just couldn't handle the stress. Basically all of his stress moved directly onto me. With this spotting, I am freaking out! I love this bean and don't know if this is normal. I never had this happen with K and I think implantation would have happened earler than this since I've gotten BFP's since Sunday. Is there anything I can do now to help my bean? Any advice is very much appreciated!! I really hope I can spend the next 9 months with you guys, you seem like a great group!
October 1st, 2010, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Spotting is one of those irritating things that could go either way. I had light spotting in my first two pregnancies and they went on to be perfectly healthy pregnancies! I also had spotting when I had my miscarriages- but usually the same day the blood got dark red-- as long as you are just having pinkish/brownish stuff I wouldn't stress.
And I recommend that you find some healthy ways to deal with the stress piling up in your life- the farther in your pregnancy you go- the harder it will be to deal with the pressures of work. Have you ever tried yoga or deep breathing exercises? Or anything really that works for you-- When I am super stressed out, just a couple of minutes of doing something nice for myself like eating a popsicle and reading a book I enjoy (like 5 minutes) can really help me start back into responsibilities fresh and uplifted!
October 1st, 2010, 10:00 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bled on and off throughout my first trimester and part of the second with DS and he's a happy healthy 13 month old now! I had clots too. If it's just pinkish brownish then it could be the baby implanting deeper or just irritation of your uterus. I know it's so hard to do but try to relax, take it easy and drink a ton of water throughout the day.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

October 1st, 2010, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No advice really, sorry. But congrats!!!!! and sending sticky dust vibes

7/24/12
10/09/12
October 1st, 2010, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto! I agree hun just try and relax and don't worry unless the bleeding is BRIGHT red .

GL and KUP! I hope you get to stay here !

October 1st, 2010, 10:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome & congrats! I've never had spotting during my pregnancies, but I know people who have and it sounds normal. If you had bright red spotting, I think it'd be more of a concern, just try to rest and if you really can't get past your worry, call your doctor.

I hope to see you around more!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
October 1st, 2010, 12:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congratulations!

I agree with the other ladies. It sounds pretty normal, so try not to worry unless it turns into a bright red flow that is like a period. I spotted a little with DD, and she is perfectly healthy! Try to put your feet up and drink some water!

October 1st, 2010, 12:14 PM
Regular
Thank you all for your information and replies! We haven't told anyone so I had no one to ask about this or even anyone to tell. DH knows but he's a guy and they don't really KNOW... It's still happening and I am trying my hardest not to let it worry me. I know I have to stop letting this job stress me out too. It's honestly just a job and I have to remember that the health of my family and myself is SO much more important. I'm going to start walking at lunch again, that always relieved so much stress and I've put if off for the last couple of months. I filled up my water bottle too, I don't drink nearly enough fluids. Expecially at work! Thank you mamas for your support and I'll keep you all in the loop on my little bean. You girls are the best! If you can keep my bean in your T&P's, we'd really appreciate it!
October 2nd, 2010, 01:45 AM
SimplyMrs.L's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi! Welcome to the board and congrats on your BFP. I just want you to know that you are not alone. I had a small bit of brown spotting yesterday and the day before.

I've searched all over the internet for answers. Basically, if it's not bright red blood and you are not cramping, it's probably ok. Everything I've read said that brown spotting is perfectly normal during early pregnancy and it's just your body ridding itself of old blood.

I'm planning on calling my doctor on Monday just to get some peace of mind, but I'm trying not to stress. I'll be praying for both of us that our little beans are okay!

Please keep up updated and I will also update you if I find out anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search