Feel like I'm miscarrying...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2010, 07:15 AM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
Been spotting for the past few days, not heavy, just when I wipe. But it feels like my pregnancy symptoms are going away.

Advice?
October 2nd, 2010, 07:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Call your doctor or go to an urgent care clinic. Keeping you in my thoughts. I hope your little bean is still in there.

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
October 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree! Call your doctor and go get a blood test to see what's going on. I hope everything it okay!!
October 2nd, 2010, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww, hun. Spotting can be very normal and especially if it isn't a full red flow, but if you are worried, you should go to the ER. In the meantime, put your feet up and get some rest! KUP!

October 2nd, 2010, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the other ladies! Spotting early on in pregnancy and bleeding can be normal but you should call your doc or go in and get things checked out !

KUP! **HUGS**

October 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Call your doc if you are worried.

7/24/12
10/09/12
October 2nd, 2010, 10:36 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Seeing how it is Saturday, go to a Quick Care or the emergency room. My prayers are with you.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 2nd, 2010, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you, for peace and comfort! Miscarriage is such a difficult thing to go through, whether its early or late in the game. But I agree with the other gals, don't give up hope yet- and until you see a bright red flow you are still in the game (and even then sometimes!) Do you know what your estimated DD was? Are you far enough along for an ultrasound? (about 5.5 weeks- but better at 6) Go into your doc on Monday and ask for one if you are far enough!!!
October 2nd, 2010, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the warm fuzzies, y'all! I've been laying down all day and plan on staying down until Monday. I'm just now 5 weeks today. I had blood work done on Friday, so I have to wait until Monday to get the results. I'm not a fan of waiting.
October 2nd, 2010, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrrrrrr View Post
Thanks for the warm fuzzies, y'all! I've been laying down all day and plan on staying down until Monday. I'm just now 5 weeks today. I had blood work done on Friday, so I have to wait until Monday to get the results. I'm not a fan of waiting.
Oh, man!! That is a long time to wait. I'm surprised they can't give you the results sooner. When I had a scare I was told to call the office and leave a message for the doctor on call, who then called me with my results. Are you sure you can't do something like that?

and sticky dust your way!!
October 2nd, 2010, 01:19 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrrrrrr View Post
I feel for you. I find out Monday if I have an eptopic pregnancy. I hate this waiting. You'll be in my prayers.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by LindseyE117; October 2nd, 2010 at 01:21 PM.
October 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
Regular
I hope you get some good news on Monday!
October 2nd, 2010, 05:02 PM
I'm going through the same thing. I was dx with a threatened mc the other night at the ER. I think my little bean is still holding in there, so I am doing my best to go on as if everything is going to be fine. Never to early to have faith in your kid! You've gotta believe that it's fighting hard to come into this world, and all you can do is hope and pray.

If the spotting gets worse, or if you see blood clots, or have severe back pain or severe menstrual-like cramping go to the ER immediately. Otherwise, just ask your physician about it ASAP. Good luck to you and your little one.
October 2nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get some good news on Monday. I had bleeding off and on throughout my first trimester and part of the second with DS who is now a happy and healthy 13 month old! I also had a few clots. I was told by an ER doctor I'd most likely miscarry at one point and it's so hard to hear that. Praying for you that it's just your little one implanting further and everything is ok!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

October 4th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I got my test results in and they say everything looks normal and right on track! I'm still spotting though! Wth? Just barely spotting, but spotting... urg.
October 4th, 2010, 11:10 AM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Im glad you and your lil bean are okay

October 4th, 2010, 11:17 AM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a relief it is to hear everything is okay.

October 4th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad that everything seems to be right on track! Try not to worry too much about the spotting, as long as it doesn't increase and isn't bright red, it's probably totally normal.

October 4th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
glad everything is ok!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search