We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I tested 400 last week (3 1/2 weeks), but because I had a threatened MC they tested again today to see if levels have gone up or down. I still have an elevated BBT, my boobs feel heavy and full, I have been more fatigued than usual, and my uterus feels occupied, for lack of a better term. So, I still feel pregnant. But, waiting for these results is nerve-racking. I figured if I would have had a full-on MC I would have had more bleeding and clotting by now. Anyone here ever have a threatened MC and still pull through to have a normal, healthy baby?