have you...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2010, 04:26 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
cut anything from your diet since you got your bfp??

Jack Anthony Richard White

October 5th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Veteran
Coffee, deli meat, hot dogs, and soft cheeses. The hardest one for me is the coffee!!
October 5th, 2010, 06:40 AM
First Post!! Newbie here...

Caffeine, deli meat, some seafoods, anything not pasteurized, sushi. And I already miss it ALL!!
October 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cut soda, potato chips, and hot dogs from my diet so far. Which isnt hard cuz I usually only eat or drink those as a treat. I was a big coffee drinker before getting preggo but I havent had a cup of coffee since the morning I found out. Im a sweet tea girl, I know the caffeine isn't good for the baby, but I limit myself to one a day, then drink only water or juice. I gained too much weight with DS and it made the pregnancy harder. I want to do it better this time. I basically cut all junk food. Its not that fun, lol.

October 5th, 2010, 07:10 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
pretty much all caffeine. it makes me nauseous.
October 5th, 2010, 07:14 AM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Really, only soft cheeses. That's a hard one for me too cause we normally go to get Mexican once a week and the white cheese sauce is my absolute favorite.

Coffee on the other hand will not be cut from my diet. I've done enough research on what amount of caffeine is considered safe and I stay with in those limits and drink extra water so I am fully hydrated.

October 5th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Right now I am cutting back to just one can of soda a day. I am still nursing my son, so it was just a small cut back, but for now that's the only change.

October 5th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No changes here. I don't eat soft cheeses, or deli meats and I don't drink soda or coffee. I think junk in moderation is ok, so I just eat what I am hungry for.

October 5th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Alyse
Caffeine for now. Just trying to drink lots of water (my mother said M/S is worse when you don't stay hydrated)
October 5th, 2010, 11:15 AM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing really... I don't eat deli meats and I only drink one cup of coffee a day... and I'll eat soft cheeses as long as they're made from pasteurized milk to kill the listeria...

October 5th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
caffeine.

7/24/12
10/09/12
October 5th, 2010, 12:03 PM
carlykay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Caffeine (man I miss coffee), soda, deli meat. Just generally trying to eat healthy but allow an occasional splurge.
October 5th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Caffeine..well I'm in the process of. I used to drink a lot of coffee in the mornings and I'm down to 1 cup, which I dilute with decaf coffee.

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
October 5th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Regular
SUSHI, limit my coffee (only one cup a day), I'll still eat pasteurized soft cheese, and deli meats. Sushi is going to get tough, I eat it every other week at least and I crave it like crazy when I'm not preggo, can't imagine what it's going to be like in a few months.
October 5th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
I'm trying hard to cut out coca cola.. but there's something about it that soothes my stomach, so it's hard. I've gone down to drinking half a can a day. I can't eat much though. Everything smells too strongly.
October 5th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lunchmeat (sigh - I love sandwiches!), sweet-n-low (I usually drink it in my unsweet tea), cutting down on caffeine, trying to increase the water. Generally trying to eat healthier. I haven't had any cravings or aversions yet, and no MS either, so I'm trying to enjoy what I eat while I can!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search