hows your MS?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2010, 05:27 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

October 5th, 2010, 06:12 AM
omg I've been throwing up every day for the last 2 weeks - that's almost immediate! not even just mornings either - have to make a mad run for the bathroom at around 10pm too i can just tell this is gona be a rough few months
October 5th, 2010, 07:28 AM
LisaG825's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine isn't as bad so far as my last pg. It has started about the same time so I guess time will tell. I have only thrown up 3 times so far. I gag alot though. I had all day nausea for 2 days so far.

Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Thank you Shortcake for my siggy!
Gabriel Matthew- Induced @15w4d on 12/16/09 (Partial Molar Pregnancy). Took 6 1/2 months reach negative after 3 methotrexate injections, D&C 2/19/10, & 6 rounds of chemo Act-d.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1db5ff
Mommy loves you!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
"Now I lay you down to sleep,
I pray the Lord your soul to keep;
Within his arms he'll hold you tight,
My Heavenly Angel, My Guiding Light."
October 5th, 2010, 08:10 AM
PennyLane1121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm gonna jinx myself and say its not that bad so far. With my first I was sick at night and it lasted the first three months. Worse starting at 6 weeks. Im only four so its still early. I am soooo dizzy and I do gag alot though. The nausea is the worst part of pregnancy imo. That and the uncomfort at 7 months, lol.

October 5th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The last fews days, I've had constant nausea but it wasn't bad. Last night I felt like I was going to die - I wanted so badly to throw up, but I couldn't. I hope that this isn't the start of bad m/s, but I fear it is. I was so lucky when I was pg with my son, I barely had any m/s - maybe this is a sign that I'm going to have a girl this time.

October 5th, 2010, 08:45 AM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please don't hate on me, but I've felt just fine. I'm really really really hoping it stays that way but it's still early.

October 5th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
nauseous off and on! I even woke up about 4 am this morning sick to my stomach out all my pg's I have never done that!

Brenda(43)wife to Henry(48)~ Mother to Nicky(23), Bradley(21),Randy(19),Cody(17),Dusty(16),
Chrissy(12), Jeremy(10),Destiny(7),Joey(5),Kailey(3),
Zackery(2)& Due 9/1/2011 w/#12! Grandma to
Brandon(2)& Abigail born 8/12/11!

October 5th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Alyse
I haven't felt it yet, but i'm still way early. I hear it's going to get really rough in the next couple weeks.
October 5th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Better! I still get nauseous but not like I was.

7/24/12
10/09/12
October 5th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's getting worse everyday. I just WISH I could puke, but instead I just gag all day. I feel like I have the flu, because I have a constant nagging headache on top of the nausea. I only ever got a little queasy with DD and it only lasted till 8 weeks or so, so hopefully this goes away soon. I love being pregnant but I hate this part.

October 5th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With DS my MS didn't start until about 8 weeks, but then it stuck around until about 35 weeks. But I think mine officially started today. I haven't thrown up, but I feel really nauseous this morning and I could hardly choke down my breakfast. Here we go!
October 5th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Nothing yet, but I think I was 7 week-ish with my first. I am actually ready to feel it.....I'll probably regret that later
October 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never got m/s with my last two... I'm hoping it's the same with this one... So far I've had a slightly queasy stomach, but I think it's just nerves from finding out I'm actually pg!

October 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Veteran
Until today it has only been off and on and not too bad. Today, however, is a different story! It has been pretty constant since I woke up this morning. Not too intense yet though, but I'm sure that is coming. When i was pg with DD I got sick (but not bad) around this time and then it kicked into high gear between 6-7 weeks and I was miserable for a couple of weeks. It tapered back off around 10 weeks, but I was sick until 17 weeks.
October 5th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine is pretty off and on all day but at night it goes away and I want to eat the whole house !

I haven't thrown up yet but I know its coming , I feel really icky right now I am loving it though cause I feel pg and I have wanted this for so long

October 5th, 2010, 04:34 PM
ForeverMommy81's Avatar TTC our 6th lil love
Send a message via AIM to ForeverMommy81 Send a message via Yahoo to ForeverMommy81
Quote:
Originally Posted by momto11kids View Post
nauseous off and on! I even woke up about 4 am this morning sick to my stomach out all my pg's I have never done that!
Lurking over here because we're TTC #6 right now, and was hoping to be a part of this board, but looks like I'd be in July if I get a BFP mid month...but I just wanted to say that you have a GORGEOUS family! 11 beautiful/handsome kids
October 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
I've been trying really, really hard to keep my nausea at bay. When I start getting sick, I don't stop until I go to the ER and they give me IV drugs for it. This morning I couldn't keep it down and was sick allllll day. My mom said she was sick with me from 2 months onward. I hope I don't repeat the pattern...
October 5th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling fine - no MS to speak of. It does make me worry a little bit - I'd *almost* welcome a little queasiness (knock on wood)

October 6th, 2010, 04:58 AM
ProjectMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
None at all yet. This is our first so I'm not sure if it is going to come yet or not.
October 6th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No m/s here either. But with DS I didn't get m/s until about week 8 or 9 and then it didn't stop until week 30. Kinda wonder if I'll get it this time around or not.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search