Mother's Intuition on gender

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2010, 09:33 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No real feeling yet.
I was thinking though, that it would be really awesome if it was going to be boy girl twins and the girl egg split into identical twin girls so we end up with triplets, 2 identical girls and a boy. That would even up our "teams" to 4b and 4g
This came from the fact that every time dh finds out I'm pg. he jokes "So triplets?"
October 8th, 2010, 12:01 PM
peysmommy08's Avatar Regular
Im definately feeling boy again!! I can see myself as a mom to all boys!
October 8th, 2010, 12:30 PM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynley View Post
I'm changing my answer.....I've noticed that when I think or talk about the baby, I refer to the baby as "her," so I guess I've feeling like it's a girl. Of course, since I only have a girl name picked out, I'm sure it'll be a boy.....
We didn't find out when I was pregnant with Ben if he was a boy or a girl, and we only ever did agree on a boy's name, so I was SURE it was a girl....but he was a boy, obviously! So it might just work out in your favor with the name thing!

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!
October 8th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfitinmn View Post
We didn't find out when I was pregnant with Ben if he was a boy or a girl,

I am not really wanting to find out what it is but how on earth do you buy anything for baby these days ? If you could give me some pointers I might be able to hold onto not finding out lol

I am really thinking of finding out and just not telling my family lol We will be so far away that it will be pretty easy not to tell them .

October 8th, 2010, 01:25 PM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
Well, we just had a stash of neutral things - there isn't a lot out there, but there's some! Really it forced people to buy us actual useful things for our baby shower, instead of just all clothes! But anyway, it seems as soon as he was born, people were flooding us with gender specific stuff...I don't think he hardly even wore most of his gender neutral stuff! It was kinda fun waiting - probably would have been more exciting had I had a "normal" delivery and heard the "it's a BOY!" stuff...but had an emergency c-section and was all drugged up..

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search